tAPI issues

Potato_Wyvern

Terrarian
I've been trying to get tAPI to run so I can test out a couple of my own mods, and potentially make more, however tAPI doesn't seem to want to run. tAPI Builder runs fine, but whenever I try to run the basic tAPI.exe it makes the "open window" noise, then immediately makes the "close window" noise, as if it starts up, then closes instantly. Any fix ideas?
[Terraria Version: most recent update on Steam.]
[OS: Windows 8 x64-bit]
[tAPI filepath: This PC>Downloads>steam>SteamApps>common>Terraria]

I've been trying to get tAPI to run so I can test out a couple of my own mods, and potentially make more, however tAPI doesn't seem to want to run. tAPI Builder runs fine, but whenever I try to run the basic tAPI.exe it makes the "open window" noise, then immediately makes the "close window" noise, as if it starts up, then closes instantly. Any fix ideas?
[Terraria Version: most recent update on Steam.]
[OS: Windows 8 x64-bit]
[tAPI filepath: This PC>Downloads>steam>SteamApps>common>Terraria]
You cant get tAPI to work.. If you already updated 2 1.3 because 1.3 Deletes a texture 1.2.4.1 uses

Yeah, i'm using 1.3 . How do I downgrade to 1.2.4 ? If I even can. I've tried using Game Launcher to downgrade, but it doesn't run.

Really the only option would be to torrent the 1.2.4.1 version. You own the game, so it's not really *that much* of a legal problem.

Back
Top Bottom