Tappy Tap Adventures (Terraria Forums Edition) [MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES]

I give the fat noob a cake. But it's no ordinary cake. It's an exploding cake, and it blows up in the fat noob's face. Somehow the fat noob is on fire.
~~Alchemies~~
SLOT 1: Sniper Rifle && Space Gun && Vortex Lightning in a Bottle && Boombox = Dubstep Railgun MK1 (4/10)
Adds 6 minimum attack, 8 maximum attack, and 5% critical chance.
SLOT 2: Vortex Helmet && Black Lens = Black Hole Helmet (4/8)
Adds 2 defense and 3% more damage (minimum and maximum).
SLOT 3: Solar Flare Shield && Crawlipede Scales = Crawlipede Scale Shield (4/15)
Adds 3 defense and 5 HP.
~~Summons~~
SLOT 1: Razihel the Skybreaker (4/25)
SLOT 2: Dry Meme (4/20)

<:|~~~~|/\|Action:|/\|~~~~|:>

Boom Fat Noob... Charge for more powerful attack in meantime (1/3)

<:|~~~~|/\|Items in progress:|/\|~~~~|:>
Royal Rocket Launcher && Lens && (Demonite && Crimtane) == Cthulhu's Launcher (11/12)
Adds 12 ATT and 16 MAX ATT +5% to Min ATT +10% to MAX ATT and 7% CRIT.
Iron && Spikes && Boots && Feather && (Gold && Leather) == Spiky Heavy Hermes Boots (T1, 2/10)
Allows Mario Stomping enemy and faster actions...

Blank Emblem && Grenade && Tungsten && Gold && Black paint == Rocket Emblem I (6/11)
Rockets and Explosives deal 20% more damage...

<:|~~~~|/\|Summons:|/\|~~~~|:>

CET 0-12 (12/15)
Prophet (4/75) (Yup, I sometimes have long term invests...

<:|~~~~|/\|Inventory:|/\|~~~~|:>
Straw Hat: Headgear - 1 DEF
Royal Rocket Launcher - +3 ATT, +4 MAX ATT
Band Of Regeneration - Regens 2% of HP per turn.
Bronze Reinforced Suit - Adds 3 DEF and 7 HP.
Targeting Computer - +7% DMG, both MIN and MAX

9 damage and you do that.

I give the fat noob a cake. But it's no ordinary cake. It's an exploding cake, and it blows up in the fat noob's face.
~~Alchemies~~
SLOT 1: Sniper Rifle && Space Gun && Vortex Lightning in a Bottle && Boombox = Dubstep Railgun MK1 (4/10)
Adds 6 minimum attack, 8 maximum attack, and 5% critical chance.
SLOT 2: Vortex Helmet && Black Lens = Black Hole Helmet (4/8)
Adds 2 defense and 3% more damage (minimum and maximum).
SLOT 3: Solar Flare Shield && Crawlipede Scales = Crawlipede Scale Shield (4/15)
Adds 3 defense and 5 HP.
~~Summons~~
SLOT 1: Razihel the Skybreaker (4/25)
SLOT 2: Dry Meme (4/20)

6 damage and the Fat Noob is not happy right now.

End of Turn Battle:

I send Thartler a 25% damage resistance.

Tattered Cape && Arcane Magic && Insignia of Tap Titans && Insignia of my own Clan = Cloak of the Taps (5/26)

Magic Crystal && Rocks && Super Wooden Sword = Super Magical Stone Sword (5/12)

Chestplate && Silver && Crystals && Arcane Magic = Arcane Crystallised Silver Chestplate (5/15)

Ally Action: The Shopkeeper sends a 50% Attack up on the Weak Knight for 3 turns and the Weak Knight stabs the Fat Noob for 18 damage.

Enemy Action: The Fat Noob punches Thartler for 4 damage

[MCF] [1] Pricey12345 Level 3 HP 28/28 MP 14/14 Min-Attack 5 Max-Attack 8 Defence 5 Crit rate 25% Equipment Super Wooden Sword + 2 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap IIIII READY

[2] Thartler Level 3 HP 15/25 MP 8/8 Min-Attack 13 Max-Attack 18 (+1) Defence 6 Crit rate 33% Equipment Royal Rocket Launcher (Tier 1 Weapon +3 ATT, +4 MAX ATT) Straw Hat (Tier 1 Head-gear +1 DEF), Bronze Reinforced Suit (Tier 1 Armour +3 DEF, +7 HP) Class Commando Super Spell: Rocket Barrage III READY (Base Stats: Min-Attack 10 Max-Attack 14 Defence 2) Items: Band Of Regeneration - Regens 2% of HP per turn (Tier 1 Band 1 HP every 4 turns), Targeting Computer (+7% DMG, both MIN and MAX) Fortified (25% Damage resistance) for 2 turns

[3] Cyanogynist Level 3 HP 22/22 MP 23/23 Min-Attack 10 Max-Attack 13 Defence 4 Crit rate 20% Equipment: None Class Dubmaster Super Spell: Okiba Crackdown! IIIII (Base Stats: Same as before (Except the Crystal's power)) Items: None

Stage 1 Miniboss time

Balance Scale:

Player/Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 62 Gold

Enemies:

Fat Noob [Miniboss] HP 75/120 Attack 12 Defence 6 Skills: Rally Cry III Body Slam II Eat Food IIII Special: Goes into Angry Noob mode if you cut to 1/4th of his Health

Allies:

Shop Keeper Level ??? HP 75/75 Attack 12 Defence 5 Special: 25% chance of sending a Buff or a Equipment or Recruiting an Ally to the Team (Defended by Pricey12345)

Weak Knight Level 1 HP 50/50 Attack 18 Defense 8

Crystal Storage: has Life Crystal I (Raises 5 permanent HP to the players.)

Relics: 2 (There is no Artifacts to be found yet.)

Decide to bandage myself... Charge for more powerful attack in meantime (2/3)

DONE: Royal Rocket Launcher && Lens && (Demonite && Crimtane) == Cthulhu's Launcher (12/12)
Iron && Spikes && Boots && Feather && (Gold && Leather) == Spiky Heavy Hermes Boots (T1, 3/10)

Blank Emblem && Grenade && Tungsten && Gold && Black paint == Rocket Emblem I (7/11)

CET 0-12 (13/15)
Prophet (5/75) (Yup, I sometimes have long term invests...

Cthulhu's Launcher - Adds 12 ATT and 16 MAX ATT +5% to Min ATT +10% to MAX ATT and 7% CRIT.

I fortify the Weak Knight with a variety of shields. One with the 2b2t Veteran insignia on it, one with a mouth, one that's just a wood plank, and other weird shields.
~~Alchemies~~
SLOT 1: Sniper Rifle && Space Gun && Vortex Lightning in a Bottle && Boombox = Dubstep Railgun MK1 (5/10)
Adds 6 minimum attack, 10 maximum attack, and 5% critical chance.
SLOT 2: Vortex Helmet && Black Lens = Black Hole Helmet (5/8)
Adds 2 defense and 5% more damage (minimum and maximum).
SLOT 3: Solar Flare Shield && Crawlipede Scales = Crawlipede Scale Shield (5/15)
Adds 5 defense and 8 HP.
~~Summons~~
SLOT 1: Razihel the Skybreaker (5/25)
SLOT 2: Dry Meme (5/20)

Decide to bandage myself... Charge for more powerful attack in meantime (2/3)

DONE: Royal Rocket Launcher && Lens && (Demonite && Crimtane) == Cthulhu's Launcher (12/12)
Iron && Spikes && Boots && Feather && (Gold && Leather) == Spiky Heavy Hermes Boots (T1, 3/10)

Blank Emblem && Grenade && Tungsten && Gold && Black paint == Rocket Emblem I (7/11)

CET 0-12 (13/15)
Prophet (5/75) (Yup, I sometimes have long term invests...

Cthulhu's Launcher - Adds 12 ATT and 16 MAX ATT +5% to Min ATT +10% to MAX ATT and 7% CRIT.

You heal yourself for 7 HP and you upgraded your weapon to Cthulhu's Launcher.

I fortify the Weak Knight with a variety of shields. One with the 2b2t Veteran insignia on it, one with a mouth, one that's just a wood plank, and other weird shields.
~~Alchemies~~
SLOT 1: Sniper Rifle && Space Gun && Vortex Lightning in a Bottle && Boombox = Dubstep Railgun MK1 (5/10)
SLOT 2: Vortex Helmet && Black Lens = Black Hole Helmet (5/8)
SLOT 3: Solar Flare Shield && Crawlipede Scales = Crawlipede Scale Shield (5/15)
Adds 5 defense and 8 HP.
~~Summons~~
SLOT 1: Razihel the Skybreaker (5/25)
SLOT 2: Dry Meme (5/20)

You give the Weak Knight a 2 turn 25% Fortified.

End of Turn Battle:

I punch the Fat Noob for a critical 5 damage.

Tattered Cape && Arcane Magic && Insignia of Tap Titans && Insignia of my own Clan = Cloak of the Taps (6/26)

Magic Crystal && Rocks && Super Wooden Sword = Super Magical Stone Sword (6/12)

Chestplate && Silver && Crystals && Arcane Magic = Arcane Crystallised Silver Chestplate (6/15)

Ally Action: The Shopkeeper calls up a Weak Mage and the Weak Knight stabs the Fat Noob for 18 damage.

Enemy Action: The Fat Noob used Body Slam on the Weak Knight for 6 damage.

[MCF] [1] Pricey12345 Level 3 HP 28/28 MP 14/14 Min-Attack 5 Max-Attack 8 Defence 5 Crit rate 25% Equipment Super Wooden Sword + 2 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap IIIII READY

[2] Thartler Level 3 HP 15/25 MP 8/8 Min-Attack 22 (+2) Max-Attack 30 (+5) Defence 6 Crit rate 40% Equipment Royal Rocket Launcher (Tier 2 Weapon +12 ATT, +16 MAX ATT +5% to Min ATT +10% to MAX ATT and 7% CRIT) Straw Hat (Tier 1 Head-gear +1 DEF), Bronze Reinforced Suit (Tier 1 Armour +3 DEF, +7 HP) Class Commando Super Spell: Rocket Barrage III READY (Base Stats: Min-Attack 10 Max-Attack 14 Defence 2 Crit rate 33%) Items: Band Of Regeneration - Regens 2% of HP per turn (Tier 1 Band 1 HP every 4 turns), Targeting Computer (+7% DMG, both MIN and MAX) Fortified (25% Damage resistance) for 2 turns

[3] Cyanogynist Level 3 HP 22/22 MP 23/23 Min-Attack 10 Max-Attack 13 Defence 4 Crit rate 20% Equipment: None Class Commando Super Spell: Okiba Crackdown! IIIII (Base Stats: Same as before (Except the Crystal's power)) Items: None

Stage 1 Miniboss time

Balance Scale:

Player/Ally =====O=== Enemy

Money: 62 Gold

Enemies:

Fat Noob [Miniboss] HP 57/120 Attack 12 Defence 6 Skills: Rally Cry III Body Slam II Eat Food IIII Special: Goes into Angry Noob mode if you cut to 1/4th of his Health

Allies:

Shop Keeper Level ??? HP 75/75 Attack 12 Defence 5 Special: 25% chance of sending a Buff or a Equipment or Recruiting an Ally to the Team (Defended by Pricey12345)

Weak Knight Level 1 HP 44/50 Attack 18 Defense 8 25% Fortified 2/2

Weak Mage Level 1 HP 25/25 MP 15/15 Attack 25 Defence 4 Spells: Fireball (2 MP, 100% damage from ATK)

Last edited:

(3/3) As I finished charging my attack, I decided to Drill Fat Noob using rockets... I empowered my rockets and used Rocket Barrage at Fat Noob... The knockback I created was so far (In velocity) I had chance... Chance to finally mario stomp Fat Noob... So I did it... But the mario stomp was not-so-great as ceiling was low... And indestructable.

Priest's Tome && Priest Stick && (Lead && Gold && Platinum && Life Quartz) && (Fairy Dust && Feral Claws) == Navi (1/15)
Always gives tips, how to defeat opponents... Is a fairy... Not a material, but also not made from any prevorius item...

Iron && Spikes && Boots && Feather && (Gold && Leather) == Spiky Heavy Hermes Boots (T1, 4/10)
Allows Decent level Mario Stomping enemy and faster actions...

Blank Emblem && Grenade && Tungsten && Gold && Black paint == Rocket Emblem I (8/11)

CET 0-12 (14/15)
Prophet (6/75) (Yup, I sometimes have long term invests...

<:|~~~~|/\|Helping:|/\|~~~~|:>

+1 Cyanogynist
+1 Pricey12345 (You need it fast...)

Last edited:

(3/3) As I finished charging my attack, I decided to Drill Fat Noob using rockets... I empowered my rockets and used Rocket Barrage at Fat Noob... The knockback I created was so far (In velocity) I had chance... Chance to finally mario stomp Fat Noob... So I did it... But the mario stomp as not-so-great

Priest's Tome && Priest Stick && (Lead && Gold && Platinum && Life Quartz) && (Fairy Dust && Feral Claws) == Navi (1/15)
Always gives tips, how to defeat opponents... Is a fairy... Not a material, but also not made from any prevorius item...

Iron && Spikes && Boots && Feather && (Gold && Leather) == Spiky Heavy Hermes Boots (T1, 4/10)

Blank Emblem && Grenade && Tungsten && Gold && Black paint == Rocket Emblem I (8/11)

CET 0-12 (14/15)
Prophet (6/75) (Yup, I sometimes have long term invests...

+1 Cyanogynist
+1 Pricey12345 (You need it fast...)

You deal 12 + 27 - 6 to the total of 33 damage also, thanks.

End of Turn Battle:

I just wait. also +1 to Thartler

Tattered Cape && Arcane Magic && Insignia of Tap Titans && Insignia of my own Clan = Cloak of the Taps (8/26) +1 from Thartler

Magic Crystal && Rocks && Super Wooden Sword = Super Magical Stone Sword (7/12)

Chestplate && Silver && Crystals && Arcane Magic = Arcane Crystallised Silver Chestplate (7/15)

Ally Action: The Shopkeeper calls up a Weak Priest and the rest defeats the Fat Noob. gaining 100 gold and a level up for us and 2 levels for the allies and also, a Nubcaik is on the floor

Enemy Action: ...

The Fat Noob fell on the ground and yelling O mah frikin' gawd! I'm tellin' teh Nub King to pwn u! alzo i need to send out mah forsez to pwn u from mah Nub Kin1

and then the Fat Noob runs away and the Shopkeeper opened up a shop.

[MCF] [1] Pricey12345 Level 4 HP 30/30 MP 14/14 Min-Attack 10 Max-Attack 17 Defence 7 Crit rate 25% Equipment Super Wooden Sword + 2 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap IIIII READY

[2] Thartler Level 4 HP 28/28 MP 10/10 Min-Attack 26 (+3) Max-Attack 35 (+5) Defence 8 Crit rate 40% Equipment Royal Rocket Launcher (Tier 2 Weapon +12 ATT, +16 MAX ATT +5% to Min ATT +10% to MAX ATT and 7% CRIT) Straw Hat (Tier 1 Head-gear +1 DEF), Bronze Reinforced Suit (Tier 1 Armour +3 DEF, +7 HP) Class Commando Super Spell: Rocket Barrage III READY (Base Stats: Min-Attack 14 Max-Attack 19 Defence 4 Crit rate 33%) Items: Band Of Regeneration - Regens 2% of HP per turn (Tier 1 Band 1 HP every 4 turns), Targeting Computer (+7% DMG, both MIN and MAX) Fortified (25% Damage resistance) for 2 turns

[3] Cyanogynist Level 4 HP 25/25 MP 28/28 Min-Attack 13 Max-Attack 17 Defence 6 Crit rate 20% Equipment: None Class Commando Super Spell: Okiba Crackdown! IIIII READY (Base Stats: Same as before (Except the Crystal's power)) Items: None

Stage 2 Intermission/Wave incoming in 1 turn

Balance Scale:

Money: 162 Gold

Enemies:

None

Allies: (Members 3/10)

Weak Knight Level 3 HP 60/60 Attack 25 Defence 12 25% Fortified 1/2

Weak Mage Level 3 HP 30/30 MP 29/29 Attack 34 Defence 7 Spells: Fireball (2 MP, 100% damage from ATK)

Weak Priest Level 3 HP 39/39 MP 24/24 Attack 20 Defence 9 Spells: Heal (2 MP, Heals for 20 HP)

Shop:

Weak Rouge Price: 100 Gold (Last member of the Team Weak line)

Assassin Price: 250 Gold

Healing Potion Price: 10 Gold

Other:

Nubcaik from the Fat Noob if you want to take it

I decide to take Nubcaik, but saying "If anyone gets hurt, I'll share it..."

Priest's Tome && Priest Stick && (Lead && Gold && Platinum && Life Quartz) && (Fairy Dust && Feral Claws) == Navi (2/15)

Iron && Spikes && Boots && Feather && (Gold && Leather) == Spiky Heavy Hermes Boots (T1, 5/10)

Blank Emblem && Grenade && Tungsten && Gold && Black paint == Rocket Emblem I (10/11) (+1 Pricey)

CET 0-12 (15/15) (READY!)
Prophet (7/75) (Yup, I sometimes have long term invests...

+1 Cyanogynist
+1 Pricey12345 (You need it fast...) (Thanks :) )

I decide to take Nubcaik, but saying "If anyone gets hurt, I'll share it..."

Priest's Tome && Priest Stick && (Lead && Gold && Platinum && Life Quartz) && (Fairy Dust && Feral Claws) == Navi (2/15)

Iron && Spikes && Boots && Feather && (Gold && Leather) == Spiky Heavy Hermes Boots (T1, 5/10)

Blank Emblem && Grenade && Tungsten && Gold && Black paint == Rocket Emblem I (10/11) (+1 Pricey)

CET 0-12 (15/15) (READY!)
Prophet (7/75) (Yup, I sometimes have long term invests...

+1 Cyanogynist
+1 Pricey12345 (You need it fast...) (Thanks :) )

Nubcaik collected and CET 0-12 will be summoned if you put up the base stats.

End of Turn Battle:

I just wait. also +1 to Thartler

Tattered Cape && Arcane Magic && Insignia of Tap Titans && Insignia of my own Clan = Cloak of the Taps (10/26) +1 from Thartler

Magic Crystal && Rocks && Super Wooden Sword = Super Magical Stone Sword (8/12)

Chestplate && Silver && Crystals && Arcane Magic = Arcane Crystallised Silver Chestplate (8/15)

Ally Action: ...

A Chesterson appeared.

[MCF] [1] Pricey12345 Level 4 HP 30/30 MP 14/14 Min-Attack 10 Max-Attack 17 Defence 7 Crit rate 25% Equipment Super Wooden Sword + 2 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap IIIII READY

[2] Thartler Level 4 HP 28/28 MP 10/10 Min-Attack 26 (+3) Max-Attack 35 (+5) Defence 8 Crit rate 40% Equipment Royal Rocket Launcher (Tier 2 Weapon +12 ATT, +16 MAX ATT +5% to Min ATT +10% to MAX ATT and 7% CRIT) Straw Hat (Tier 1 Head-gear +1 DEF), Bronze Reinforced Suit (Tier 1 Armour +3 DEF, +7 HP) Class Commando Super Spell: Rocket Barrage III READY (Base Stats: Min-Attack 14 Max-Attack 19 Defence 4 Crit rate 33%) Items: Band Of Regeneration - Regens 2% of HP per turn (Tier 1 Band 1 HP every 4 turns), Targeting Computer (+7% DMG, both MIN and MAX) Fortified (25% Damage resistance) for 2 turns

[3] Cyanogynist Level 4 HP 25/25 MP 28/28 Min-Attack 13 Max-Attack 17 Defence 6 Crit rate 20% Equipment: None Class Commando Super Spell: Okiba Crackdown! IIIII READY (Base Stats: Same as before (Except the Crystal's power)) Items: None

Stage 2 Waves until Miniboss 9

Balance Scale:

Money: 162 Gold

Enemies:

Chesterson HP 65/65 Attack 0 Defense 0

Allies: (Members 3/10)

Weak Mage Level 3 HP 30/30 MP 29/29 Attack 34 Defence 7 Spells: Fireball (2 MP, 100% damage from ATK)

Weak Priest Level 3 HP 39/39 MP 24/24 Attack 20 Defence 9 Spells: Heal (2 MP, Heals for 20 HP)

Shop:

Weak Rouge Price: 100 Gold (Last member of the Team Weak line)

Assassin Price: 250 Gold

Other:

Nubcaik from the Fat Noob if you want to take it

I decide to bust Chesterson's lock by rocket...

Priest's Tome && Priest Stick && (Lead && Gold && Platinum && Life Quartz) && (Fairy Dust && Feral Claws) == Navi (4/15) (+1 Pricey12345)

Iron && Spikes && Boots && Feather && (Gold && Leather) == Spiky Heavy Hermes Boots (T1, 6/10)

Done: Blank Emblem && Grenade && Tungsten && Gold && Black paint == Rocket Emblem I (11/11)

Prophet (8/75) (Yup, I sometimes have long term invests...
CET 0-12 (Something like that, it's a offensive mech) At lvl 1:
HP: 70
ATT: 70
DEF: 10
Passive: Chance to Crit enemy
Special: Locked till lvl 15...

Rocket Emblem I - Rockets and Explosives deal 20% more damage...

+1 @Cyanogynist
+1 @Pricey12345 (You need it fast...) (Thanks :) )

Last edited:
I run the Chesterson through a chest grinder. More than once.
~~Alchemies~~
SLOT 1: Sniper Rifle && Space Gun && Vortex Lightning in a Bottle && Boombox = Dubstep Railgun MK1 (6/10)
SLOT 2: Vortex Helmet && Black Lens = Black Hole Helmet (6/8)
SLOT 3: Solar Flare Shield && Crawlipede Scales = Crawlipede Scale Shield (6/15)
Adds 5 defense and 8 HP.
~~Summons~~
SLOT 1: Razihel the Skybreaker (8/25) (+2 Thartler)
SLOT 2: Dry Meme (6/20)

I decide to bust Chesterson's lock by rocket...

Priest's Tome && Priest Stick && (Lead && Gold && Platinum && Life Quartz) && (Fairy Dust && Feral Claws) == Navi (4/15) (+1 Pricey12345)

Iron && Spikes && Boots && Feather && (Gold && Leather) == Spiky Heavy Hermes Boots (T1, 6/10)

Done: Blank Emblem && Grenade && Tungsten && Gold && Black paint == Rocket Emblem I (11/11)

Prophet (8/75) (Yup, I sometimes have long term invests...
CET 0-12 (Something like that, it's a offensive mech) At lvl 1:
HP: 70
ATT: 70
DEF: 10
Passive: Chance to Crit enemy
Special: Locked till lvl 15...

+1 @Cyanogynist

33 damage and CET 0-12 summoned. You got a Rocket Emblem I

I run the Chesterson through a chest grinder. More than once.
~~Alchemies~~
SLOT 1: Sniper Rifle && Space Gun && Vortex Lightning in a Bottle && Boombox = Dubstep Railgun MK1 (6/10)
SLOT 2: Vortex Helmet && Black Lens = Black Hole Helmet (6/8)
SLOT 3: Solar Flare Shield && Crawlipede Scales = Crawlipede Scale Shield (6/15)
Adds 5 defense and 8 HP.
~~Summons~~
SLOT 1: Razihel the Skybreaker (8/25) (+2 Thartler)
SLOT 2: Dry Meme (6/20)

Critical 32 damage.

End of Turn Battle:

I wait. also +1 to Thartler

Tattered Cape && Arcane Magic && Insignia of Tap Titans && Insignia of my own Clan = Cloak of the Taps (12/26) +1 from Thartler

Magic Crystal && Rocks && Super Wooden Sword = Super Magical Stone Sword (9/12)

Chestplate && Silver && Crystals && Arcane Magic = Arcane hy Chestplate (9/15)

Ally Action: The allies dogpile a Chesterson smashing it gaining 180 gold.

A Noob Knight appears.

[MCF] [1] Pricey12345 Level 4 HP 40/40 MP 14/14 Min-Attack 10 Max-Attack 17 Defence 7 Crit rate 25% Equipment Super Wooden Sword + 2 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap IIIII READY

[2] Thartler Level 4 HP 38/38 MP 10/10 Min-Attack 26 (+3) Max-Attack 35 (+5) Defence 8 Crit rate 40% Equipment Royal Rocket Launcher (Tier 2 Weapon :+12 ATT, +16 MAX ATT +5% to Min ATT +10% to MAX ATT and 7% CRIT) Straw Hat (Tier 1 Head-gear +1 DEF), Bronze Reinforced Suit (Tier 1 Armour +3 DEF, +7 HP) Class Commando Super Spell: Rocket Barrage III READY (Base Stats: Min-Attack 14 Max-Attack 19 Defence 4 Crit rate 33%) Items: Band Of Regeneration - Regens 2% of HP per turn (Tier 1 Band 1 HP every 4 turns), Targeting Computer (T1 Trinket: +7% DMG, both MIN and MAX) Rocket Emblem I (T1 Emblem: Rockets and Explosives deal 20% more damage) Fortified (25% Damage resistance) for 1 turn

[3] Cyanogynist Level 4 HP 35/35 MP 28/28 Min-Attack 13 Max-Attack 17 Defence 6 Crit rate 20% Equipment: None Class Commando Super Spell: Okiba Crackdown! IIIII READY (Base Stats: Same as before (Except the Crystal's power)) Items: None

Stage 2 Waves until Miniboss 8

Balance Scale:

Money: 342 Gold

Enemies:

Noob Knight HP 70/70 Attack 12 Defense 6

Allies: (Members 4/10)

CET 0-12 Level 3 HP 86/86 Attack 80 Defence 16 Passive: Chance to Crit enemy Special: Locked till lvl 15...

Shop:

Weak Rouge Price: 100 Gold (Ally: Last member of the Team Weak line, can steal items and gold while dealing damage)

Assassin Price: 250 Gold (Ally: Deals much higher damage via Backstabs)

Other:

Legendary Item Passives: Nubcaik adds 10 perm HP to all players

Nubcaik: Current holder: Thartler can heal for 100 HP and adds 10 Min/Max Attack and Defence for 3 turns also it can be used on the allies and other players for same effects. COOLDOWN 5/5 READY

I decide to use rocket as explosive. Shove it onto Noob knight's mouth and activate it later...
Buy assassin

Priest's Tome && Priest Stick && (Lead && Gold && Platinum && Life Quartz) && (Fairy Dust && Feral Claws) == Navi (6/15) (+1 Pricey12345)

Iron && Spikes && Boots && Feather && (Gold && Leather) == Spiky Heavy Hermes Boots (7/10)

Transmutative Element && Marble && (Heart Crystal && Heart Fruit && Iron) == Philosopher's Stone (1/9)
Potions work 25% more effeciently...

Prophet (9/75) (Yup, I sometimes have long term invests...

+1 @Cyanogynist

+1 to Thartler.
+1 to Pricey.
~~~~
Ludicrous Speed (1/10)
I set the Noob Knight on Fire.
~~Alchemies~~
SLOT 1: Sniper Rifle && Space Gun && Vortex Lightning in a Bottle && Boombox = Dubstep Railgun MK1 (8/10) (+1 Thartler)
SLOT 2: Vortex Helmet && Black Lens = Black Hole Helmet (7/8)
SLOT 3: Solar Flare Shield && Crawlipede Scales = Crawlipede Scale Shield (7/15)
Adds 5 defense and 8 HP.
~~Summons~~
SLOT 1: Lenny (9/69)
SLOT 2: Dry Meme (7/20)

I decide to use rocket as explosive. Shove it onto Noob knight's mouth and activate it later...
Buy assassin

Priest's Tome && Priest Stick && (Lead && Gold && Platinum && Life Quartz) && (Fairy Dust && Feral Claws) == Navi (6/15) (+1 Pricey12345)

Iron && Spikes && Boots && Feather && (Gold && Leather) == Spiky Heavy Hermes Boots (7/10)

Transmutative Element && Marble && (Heart Crystal && Heart Fruit && Iron) == Philosopher's Stone (1/9)

Prophet (9/75) (Yup, I sometimes have long term invests...

+1 @Cyanogynist

32 damage and you brought Assassin

+1 to Thartler.
+1 to Pricey.
~~~~
Ludicrous Speed (1/10)
I set the Noob Knight on Fire.
~~Alchemies~~
SLOT 1: Sniper Rifle && Space Gun && Vortex Lightning in a Bottle && Boombox = Dubstep Railgun MK1 (8/10) (+1 Thartler)
SLOT 2: Vortex Helmet && Black Lens = Black Hole Helmet (7/8)
SLOT 3: Solar Flare Shield && Crawlipede Scales = Crawlipede Scale Shield (7/15)
Adds 5 defense and 8 HP.
~~Summons~~
SLOT 1: Lenny (9/69)
SLOT 2: Dry Meme (7/20)

8 damage and is on flames

I wait. also +1 to Cyan

Tattered Cape && Arcane Magic && Insignia of Tap Titans && Insignia of my own Clan = Cloak of the Taps (15/26) +1 from Thartler and Cyan

Magic Crystal && Rocks && Super Wooden Sword = Super Magical Stone Sword (10/12)

Chestplate && Silver && Crystals && Arcane Magic = Arcane Crystallised Silver Chestplate (10/15)

Ally Action: The allies dogpile the Noob Knight murderify it gaining 18 gold and a level up.

Another Noob Knight appears.

[MCF] [1] Pricey12345 Level 5 HP 56/56 MP 19/19 Min-Attack 14 Max-Attack 25 Defence 8 Crit rate 25% Equipment Super Wooden Sword + 2 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap IIIII READY

[2] Thartler Level 5 HP 43/43 MP 12/12 Min-Attack 31 (+4) Max-Attack 42 (+7) Defence 10 Crit rate 40% Equipment Royal Rocket Launcher (Tier 2 Weapon: +12 ATT, +16 MAX ATT +5% to Min ATT +10% to MAX ATT and 7% CRIT) Straw Hat (Tier 1 Head-gear +1 DEF), Bronze Reinforced Suit (Tier 1 Armour +3 DEF, +7 HP) Class Commando Super Spell: Rocket Barrage III READY (Base Stats: Min-Attack 14 Max-Attack 19 Defence 4 Crit rate 33%) Items: Band Of Regeneration - Regens 2% of HP per turn (Tier 1 Band 1 HP every 4 turns), Targeting Computer (T1 Trinket: +7% DMG, both MIN and MAX) Rocket Emblem I (T1 Emblem: Rockets and Explosives deal 20% more damage)

[3] Cyanogynist Level 5 HP 40/40 MP 34/34 Min-Attack 17 Max-Attack 23 Defence 8 Crit rate 20% Equipment: None Class Commando Super Spell: Okiba Crackdown! IIIII READY (Base Stats: Same as before (Except the Crystal's power)) Items: None

Stage 2 Waves until Miniboss 8

Balance Scale:

Money: 116 Gold

Enemies:

Noob Knight HP 70/70 Attack 12 Defense 6

Allies: (Members 5/10)

Weak Knight Level 4 HP 80/80 Attack 32 Defense 18

Weak Mage Level 4 HP 40/40 MP 30/30 Attack 40 Defense 10 Spells: Fireball (2 MP, 100% damage from ATK)

Weak Priest Level 4 HP 45/45 MP 29/29 Attack 25 Defence 11 Spells: Heal (2 MP, Heals for 20 HP)

CET 0-12 Level 4 HP 99/99 Attack 93 Defence 22 Passive: Chance to Crit enemy Special: Locked till lvl 15...

Assassin Level 4 HP 65/65 Attack 32 Defense 13 Special: Crit Mastery I: increases critical chance and damage to 3x

Shop:

Weak Rouge Price: 100 Gold (Ally: Last member of the Team Weak line, can steal items and gold while dealing damage)

Other:

Nubcaik: Current holder: Thartler can heal for 100 HP and adds 10 Min/Max Attack and Defence for 3 turns also it can be used on the allies and other players for same effects. COOLDOWN 5/5 READY

Last edited:
Okay. So for next turn:

I decide to throw grenade at Noob Knight... Buy weak rogue

Priest's Tome && Priest Stick && (Lead && Gold && Platinum && Life Quartz) && (Fairy Dust && Feral Claws) == Navi (7/15)

Iron && Spikes && Boots && Feather && (Gold && Leather) == Spiky Heavy Hermes Boots (8/10)

Transmutative Element && Marble && (Heart Crystal && Heart Fruit && Iron) == Philosopher's Stone (3/9) (+1 Cyanogynist)

Prophet (10/75) (Yup, I sometimes have long term invests...
Upgrade CET 0-12 - Laser Factory (1/10), boosts CET 0-12 Attack by 1.25x

+1 @Cyanogynist

Okay. So for next turn:

I decide to throw grenade at Noob Knight... Buy weak rogue

Priest's Tome && Priest Stick && (Lead && Gold && Platinum && Life Quartz) && (Fairy Dust && Feral Claws) == Navi (7/15)

Iron && Spikes && Boots && Feather && (Gold && Leather) == Spiky Heavy Hermes Boots (8/10)

Transmutative Element && Marble && (Heart Crystal && Heart Fruit && Iron) == Philosopher's Stone (3/9) (+1 Cyanogynist)

Prophet (10/75) (Yup, I sometimes have long term invests...
Upgrade CET 0-12 - Laser Factory (1/10), boosts CET 0-12 Attack by 1.25x

+1 @Cyanogynist

Critical

I wait. also +1 to Thartler and +1 Compensation to all players (Not all Charges/Tinker slots but you can pick one of these if you wish).

Tattered Cape && Arcane Magic && Insignia of Tap Titans && Insignia of my own Clan = Cloak of the Taps (16/26)

Magic Crystal && Rocks && Super Wooden Sword = Super Magical Stone Sword (12/12) +1 from Thartler

Super Magical Stone Sword gives me 14 Min-Attack and Max-Attack (Yeah baby)

Chestplate && Silver && Crystals && Arcane Magic = Arcane Crystallised Silver Chestplate (11/15)

Ally Action: The allies dogpile the Noob Knight murderify it gaining 18 gold +4 gold from a proc.

Yet Another Noob Knight appears.

[MCF] [1] Pricey12345 Level 5 HP 56/56 MP 19/19 Min-Attack 14 Max-Attack 25 Defence 8 Crit rate 25% Equipment Super Magical Stone Sword + 14 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap IIIII READY (Base Stats: Same as before)

[2] Thartler Level 5 HP 43/43 MP 12/12 Min-Attack 31 (+4) Max-Attack 42 (+7) Defence 10 Crit rate 40% Equipment Royal Rocket Launcher (Tier 2 Weapon: +12 ATT, +16 MAX ATT +5% to Min ATT +10% to MAX ATT and 7% CRIT) Straw Hat (Tier 1 Head-gear +1 DEF), Bronze Reinforced Suit (Tier 1 Armour +3 DEF, +7 HP) Class Commando Super Spell: Rocket Barrage III READY (Base Stats: Min-Attack 14 Max-Attack 19 Defence 4 Crit rate 33%) Items: Band Of Regeneration - Regens 2% of HP per turn (Tier 1 Band 1 HP every 4 turns), Targeting Computer (T1 Trinket: +7% DMG, both MIN and MAX) Rocket Emblem I (T1 Emblem: Rockets and Explosives deal 20% more damage)

[3] Cyanogynist Level 5 HP 40/40 MP 34/34 Min-Attack 17 Max-Attack 23 Defence 8 Crit rate 20% Equipment: None Class Commando Super Spell: Okiba Crackdown! IIIII READY (Base Stats: Same as before) Items: None

Stage 2 Waves until Miniboss 6

Balance Scale:

Money: 38 Gold

Enemies:

Noob Knight HP 75/75 Attack 12 Defense 6

Allies: (Members 5/10)

Weak Knight Level 4 HP 80/80 Attack 32 Defense 18

Weak Mage Level 4 HP 40/40 MP 30/30 Attack 40 Defense 10 Spells: Fireball (2 MP, 100% damage from ATK)

Weak Priest Level 4 HP 45/45 MP 29/29 Attack 25 Defence 11 Spells: Heal (2 MP, Heals for 20 HP)

Weak Rouge Level 4 HP 54/54 Attack 37 Defense 10 Special: Has a 25% chance of earning 25% gold after killing.

CET 0-12 Level 4 HP 99/99 Attack 93 Defence 22 Passive: Chance to Crit enemy Special: Locked till lvl 15...

Assassin Level 4 HP 65/65 Attack 32 Defense 13 Special: Crit Mastery I: increases critical chance and damage to 3x

Shop:

Healing Potion Price: 10 Gold Description: Heals for 20 HP

Other:

I decide to blow face of Noob knight.

Priest's Tome && Priest Stick && (Lead && Gold && Platinum && Life Quartz) && (Fairy Dust && Feral Claws) == Navi (10/15)(+1 Pricey, +1 compresation)

Iron && Spikes && Boots && Feather && (Gold && Leather) == Spiky Heavy Hermes Boots (9/10)

Transmutative Element && Marble && (Heart Crystal && Heart Fruit && Iron) == Philosopher's Stone (4/9)

Prophet (11/75) (Yup, I sometimes have long term invests...
Upgrade CET 0-12 - Laser Factory (2/10), boosts CET 0-12 Attack by 1.25x

+1 @Cyanogynist

Class: Striker
HP: 20
MP: 6
Min Attack: 5
Max Attack: 8
Defense: 3
Crit rate: 30%
Super Spell: Annihilate (Charge 5 Turns, Instantly destroys any enemy under 100 HP. Otherwise, does 100 Damage. Damage and max HP multiplied by 10 every arc.

(Balance if OP or UP)

Pros:
High Defense
Nice base attack
Ok HP

Cons:
Low Crit (?)
Almost no MP

Alchemies:
Two-Headed Spear && Axe of Zilly = Spax of Zilly 1/15
Min Damage = 8 | Max Damage = 16

Assault Armor && Horned Helmet && Plasma-Based Jet Books = R Armor MK1 1/10
+2 Defense | +5% Dodge

Dual Pistols && Happiness Serum = Joy 1/6
Min Damage = 3 | Max Damage = 5 | Attacks Twice | If an enemy is killed using this weapon, next attack will have 1.5x damage

Items:

Descendant's Journal
Cosmetic. Given to all who participates in a fight against a Godmodder.

Page of Time Clothes
Cosmetic. Obtained by Pages of Time.

Redstone hacks and slashes the Noob Knight.

Back
Top Bottom