Tappy Tap Adventures Public Discussions, Recap and Ideas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pricey12345

Terrarian
Hopefully it wont infringe the other thread...

This is the Discussions thread for Tappy Tap Adventures.

Links:

Original MCF Thread/Prestige 1: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...5060-tappy-tap-adventures-based-on-tap-titans
This is how it began (with a massive Hiatus).

Runtime: Jun 21, 2015 to Jul 27, 2016 (1 Year and a month with a huge hiatus)

Continued/Prestige 2: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...ventures-continued-based-on-tap-titans.47242/
That is after the Prestige and TCF Movement with the appearance of Tailclaw and other new characters with more crazy stuff.

Runtime: Jul 27, 2016 to present (3 months and counting...)

Rules: Read the TOS for Posting

1: Do not say things that i should not allow to say which is Copyright Infringement.
2: No trolling please...
3: No [BLOOP]posting
4: Talk about anything about this game here.
5: Never make fun of my characters or else...
6: Dont argue with the creator.
7: This is the public thread, not a private thread (I might make a few of these private discussions of this game).
8: No Doubleposting please.
9: Only I put the Private Archives in the hidden board

Storybook Logs/Current Lore/Expanded/Player/Character Lore link is coming soon

Bestiary link is coming soon

You can talk about this game all day long (while we are beating up stoof).

Official Discord link is here: https://discord.gg/7sjUEkJ

Credits to the original creators of the games

Last edited:
Yeah. About this. If you are confused to this game, AKA Tappy Tap Adventures, feel free to ask either me or Pricey. And rule 7 isn't right for discussion thread.

Moving Lore related stuff to here.
A story so far...

Chapter 1: New Beginnings
After the Prestige, there is a same place that we used to be here but however I found the new tappers and went on to the adventure. The Tappers goes off beating up some Noobs until they saw the Shop which is raided by an Fat Noob, he got defeated by 3 Tappers the Shopkeeper and 3 Allies then he escapes to the Castle of Noobs.

Some time later, the tappers got out and created a new team while smashing up noobs eventually destroying a Noob Mega Turret and had a same incident as last time.

Chapter 2: Tailclaw's Entrance
After the incident, they returned beating up some noobs until a pathway to the Goblin Camp which Thartler killed 2 Goblins and defeating a Crimson Goblin while a fluffy pink dragon swallowed it whole and had a nice chat until some noobs attacks us and a Noob Mech then we destroyed them and we returned to the Shop and they read another message.

During battles, there is an Noob General that we have to beat it before moving on to the castle where we saw a fake version of the Noob King after the battle, the false king is a decoy and it explodes however they meet up with Tailclaw and the Shop but interrupted by the noob knights before one of them fell to Tailclaw instantly and they rush into the castle.

Chapter 3: Noob King and the Charizard Mask
A while later, Thartler used the Charizard Mask to turn himself into a Charizard before causing a rampage destroying a series of noobs in a swift (Even if the Balance Scale is getting mad...) before getting a key from the right side, rushing some noobs and ruining another Noob Mech but suddenly teleported near the boss door before Tailclaw and us opens the boss door revealing the first boss of the game, the Noob King however we rushed him before Tailclaw cooks all the trash enemies in a process but the Noob King is still moving and we collect the crown but there is N00B_101 which the true leader of the Noobs and takes his beaten up body to somewhere and we returned to the shop.

Chapter 4: Spooky...
When the tappers goes off to fight, there are Skeletons everywhere they smash lots of skeletons (including the raging one) while getting new stuff until the Crazy Psychopathic Skeleton Magician pops up to fight with them. They take it out before collecting that mysterious gem which has not been indentified before returning to the store while meeting up one of Tailclaw's children, Lunai.

Meanwhile, she has the Knife of Takeda the Blade Assassin while we take it and hire her, we meet up with more skeletons until beating up the amalgamation of a noob, skeleton and a zombie before setting down on the intermission part. Unfortunately Tailclaw was hungry after all that fighting of stuff for weeks...

But then, she saw 2 paths to choose but she noticed that she heard a mysterious monster meanwhile during the brawl against the skeletons, it takes over the messaging and funny puns board to make it not funny anymore... Few battles later, Tailclaw and her members founds a cake but they meet up with a Big Red Skeleton Axeman that is blocking it which until it got destroyed by the team, collecting the first half of the Crimson Core and Tailclaw shared the cake with her friends however, Cyan named that thing who was yelling at them, Sp00pinat0r. It wasn't happy at them before it wont stop throwing stuff at us until an crimson skeleton wearing armour shows up until they destroyed the Heavily Armoured Crimson Skeleton in 2 turns gaining the other half of the Crimson Core and they combine it into a real thing but, Tailclaw heard some problems in the real inside...

Chapter 5: Sp00pinat0r and the Charizard
Before we got into the cave, Thartler is changing for real this time... We are smashing up some skeletons while Sp00pinat0r saw a mysterious arachna-dragon sleeping and however he mind-controlled it meanwhile, Thartler transformed into the Charizard form until they saw her located in the place almost full of webs. Sp00pinat0r's power came out of nowhere and he summoned a Forsaken Undead Fire Mage from one of the places of Azeroth (World of Warcraft Realm). After the death and the bad balancing, He electrocutes the friendly dragon into a huge monster and she called out her name, Arachy the Spider-Dragon before she was defeated by Thartler sending her crashing against the wall, turning back into normal and breaking her curse before she starts crying on Tailclaw for the incident she did. I saw a message that Sp00pinat0r wrote indicating it is the fake one before we go back to the tavern to put Arachy in her bed healing while we are busy.

After the Buff/Nerf update, Arachy jumped off from her bed, fully healed and she opened a little shop. Thartler and Cyan went in one of the suspicious portal while I was smashing up skeletons. When Thartler and Cyan beaten up some mooks, they saw Plantera now it was burned and something kicked the difficulty to another level however after fighting more mooks, they saw Thartler's Doppelganger from another universe with mad whispers from something... Thartler defeats his own doppelganger before he noticed that a frame is a demonic variant of himself then disappears. We finally reached Sp00pinat0r then we took 2 turns to beat him (due to the Resolve passive) turning himself off but while we moving away from his body, I noticed that he is going to move again and we ran off to the shop to notice what's happening...

Chapter 6: A world-spread problem
After I hit up with Tailclaw for tonight, I noticed on the broadcast there is a world-spread problem. I got out to see what's happened however, many Minecraft enemies popped up before we have to mow them down until I saw a modified version of a giant zombie wearing armour wreaking villages until it was ultimately killed by the tappers and then, villagers came out.

I noticed from a news that there is a surprise attack from a green half-slime, half-dragon wearing armour and holding a spear with a series of Slimes from Puzzle & Dragons that is directing to the land where Tailclaw located and he wants to beat down tappers and kill everyone that uses fire and she starts growling before we beating up a lot of slimes until we meet the Draggie Knight before he was insulted and evolved into his second to last form before he got defeated in 1 turn and he apologised to Tailclaw before he goes back to his home in the P&D universe.

Continuing the Problem, there are more enemies until I saw another female fluffy dragon with the halloween costume but that is Flufftail Fluffykins that she sends us to her version of Costume Party that we enjoyed the easiest version until the end of this sidequest. We gone back to the main area until we got teleported to the Alternative Castle of Satan in Abyss where we meet the Alternative Vampire Lord in the throne room but he got defeated and the throne room is now dull.

Chapter 7: The rise of the ????? and the tale of Via Lactornus
Back at the Tavern, we have a quick break while Tailclaw and Flufftail have a nice play until the ????? Scenario took place. We beat some stuff up then we built the Secret Base until we saw an very edgy samurai that it never likes dragons and it was slain by the tappers but another ????? Scenario took place and we got back to the Tavern where we saw a badly unconscious shielder outside the tavern.

We healed the shielder which is now Sir Shield which is the friend of Lunai during the onslaught until Thartler brought the sidequest orb leading to an alternative dimension which is set 888 years ago (Current Year: 2483, Alternative Year: 1595). Outside the Alternative timeline after breaking the siege machine, there is a rainbow wyrm which is a large sized demon however, he sleeps until defeated Red from the alternative universe and got back to see who he is woken up which he is Via Lactornus. We defeated him while we almost exceeded his dreaded damage based immunity but he got himself back up after he got defeated.

He sends everyone to the new tavern which there is lots of new things but he senses a lot of new danger approaches.

After some time, Via Lactornus saw a mysterious enemy which is going to be as deadly from the past but during the onslaught, we had a nice birthday until the Justication Knight came around because he's not happy about the heroes killing his army until he got defeated but he teleported away with a trace but Tailclaw wants a quick date.

Chapter 8: That Engagement Session
After a quick break, Tailclaw is getting excited about this date session but something came up that Tailclaw yelps before she gave all Allies increased power due to this. She drips a few tears from her eyes after this... She tried to give a apology but Thartler and me comforted her now she stopped crying after this also she gave Thartler her own engagement ring and her blessing before she and Thartler gone into the cathedral of the engagement with the speech of the Spirit of Engagement. This session was a success that her friends and her family will come up soon but she saw her brother before he smiles at her.

After the engagement session, we saw the idiot wearing the heavy suit tries to ruin our day while there is an knight that used to be part of the Storm Renaissance before he switched to the Dark Knight before he was slain before another Dark Knight appears but he took off his helm to reveal an same idiot now it is the Stopid Knoght now he got defeated in one turn while he screams out "WAAAAA- I DON'T WANNA GAME OVER!" before he thinks for more badder plans until he got kicked by Tailclaw and we returned to the Tavern while there are a few storm soldiers wanting you a quick question.

Some time later, there is Tailclaw's brother which is a ruler of the Project Storm while he was speaking to her before he flies off in his dragon form before they meet up with some shadow cultists while teaming up with 3 storm soldiers before they went to the crypt of crystals while having some problems until we got to the end where we have a battle with Tailclaw in her crystal form then she got defeated in 2 turns but she turns back to normal and we got out of the crypt and we still fight until an event where she got heavily pregnant after a new year's party and we killed Iskivus and his powerful shadow cultists before we got back seeing that Tailclaw is crying on the floor after having some pain while she laid eggs before she jumped on Thartler and she is talking about the eggs before Naforia came around to talk about the hermaphrodite plant-dragon hybrid.

After the discussion about Naforia's father, the only egg of the seven it hatched was an female Charma-Fluff Hatching however, she got the name collar that Tailclaw created as you look closely, the name that her mother written, Runata. She rubs on Tailclaw before her mother purrs meanwhile, Captain Buster shows us a map where we find this target.

After he shows us the map, we go off to the forest while Tailclaw was carrying her daughter for her protection but they meet up with some cultists and enemies then we got to the wilderness until I hear screaming from someone.

We rushed to the area but there is a half coyote-fennec hybrid wearing the cowboy/sheriff uniform standing close to Naforia's father. His name is Lupus, the former member of the noon police force and the original heroes because another has succeeded him then he fight until he was completely dead before we unrestrained Naforia's Mother before we took chains off from her before Naforia jumped on her, seeing that his father was here before she was so happy with him. It was Leafwing before Naforia jumps on her back before we go back to the tavern seeing that 5 of the eggs have been hatched, 3 males and 2 females. We saw a starry-blue hatchling, an red and pink striped hatchling, an rainbow fluffy hatchling and a angelic white hatchling. We saw the an green and a orange crescent moon dragon sitting near Tailclaw however, 4 of the hatchlings creates some cute sounds while they rubbed her before she purrs on them. I saw my egg near the wall, completely protected as well.

Will be expanded when if I have more time.

Character, Player and Expanded Lore:

Player Lores:

I suddenly felt... Felt that I was born as Charmander named Thartler... Changed by an expariment, that was first try of changing Pokemon into humans... tear suddenly flowed my eye... As human, I had hard life... First my 'parents' died, then I seen genocide on my prevorius family, then I was forced into army. I had to agree with reality... I had to adapt... But what if everything I undergone changed him? No... There's no return... There isn't any wayback, they said... But following creation of Charizard mask and learning Flare Blitz, I felt like I didn't ever belong to humans... I felt like I belong to Pokemon, what was accompanied by my eyes bursting with flames... However, what will happen if I was changed permanently? Would I break the seal that blocked me? In a lot of questions, I felt increasingly proceeding wayback... The wayback, what was change to Charizard... But this change... was permanent and slow... As I done thinking about it, I grew small wings. No doubt that transformation will be bigger than I've imagined...

But wait... yes, it was possible. It was possible I might've evolved his soul and evolution memory remained... Maybe being human wasn't that bad? After all, I've learned about things normal Pokemon wouldn't understand... And the group... Last tear came... Last normal blood was felt... First boiling blood was felt... Blood boiled like it was in hot...

"From this there is no return... No turning back once you got into road..." I felt like I've been slinging into one bond and another bond, the bond of Humans like that Warrior, and bond of Pokemon. There's no thing impossible if I transformed...

Name: Thartler (In Pokemonish Thar-Tler) 'Horbane' Ferrous
Age: 43 and 10 months, which is equal to 526 moons from his birth...
Height: 1m 72 cm (Human), channels into 1m 76 cm (Charizard).
Species: Transformed, Human, reforms Charizard self.
Relatives/Family Members: Reffery (deceased father), Fella (deceased mother), Tailclaw Whitefluff (possible sister), Runata (daughter), other relatives not known
Other: ???
Lore (Yup... I well-built the lore to make :
44 years and 3 months ago:
The egg of Thartler was created in somewhere... Thartler don't know it well, since he was taken early...
43 years ago:
Thartler was born from an egg as Charmander named Thartler, created by two Charizards (whose were killed later on), one of which had name Fella and second Reffery... He was living his normal Pokemon life...
41 years ago:
Thartler was laying with his parents, when suddenly Reffery gone missing... Fella flew after Reffery, leaving Thartler unsupported to fight with their rivals - Blastoises... Somehow Thartler managed to be nimble, which made his parents happy when they seen Thartler back...
39 years ago:
Thartler had another early accident... When he was playing with Selle, the Snivy, suddenly Thartler felt cold... He had to fight the local gangster with Selle... Luckilly they survived the fight and won... Their enemy was Zubat, one of brutes of local gang... Nothing was suspecting change, but...
38 years ago:
As Thartler was caught by sciencists, still as Charmander, sciencists decided to change him into human all of us know up to today... They managed to do it after research... Then he had the 'parents' assigned... Their last name was Ferrous... Sciencists asked Thartler what name he has... He simply answered: "Thar-Tler" because he didn't know english humans know.
36 years ago:
Thartler had first dream when he spotted Pokemon... he was once like them... But he was locked in inpenetrable seal... he woke up, and walked back to home... Talking with parents about this... But so-called-parents didn't understood, as Thartler still spoke with dialect of Pokemon...
35 years ago:
Thartler had to go to school... His talent was mediocre, but the true one was shown, when he was learning his past language... AS STUDENT... They often took tests, giving favor to Thartler...
33 years ago:
Thartler had his first fatal event... his 'parents' died... They were poisoned by someone, who knew Thartler...the sciencist... He was testing if that experiment was complete success Thartler had to emfake sadness to make sciencists happy... After month, Thartler came... "Hey... did you knew my Past self?" Bully was weirded... "Uhh... I wanted to insult you, but honestly, I didn't know you were true Pokemon..." Thartler had chat with that bully.
30 years ago:
The first bully incident: the bully had insulted Thartler as Pokemon... But that made Thartler laugh, as he was once Pokemon and insult had somewhat no sense other than nostalgia... Bully facepalmed at his decision and never ever bullied Thartler...
27 years ago:
Thartler finished middle school with good rate... But he went on survival camp for half year, because he wasn't prepared for high school yet... He also wanted to spot Pokemon in their natural enviroment... Then he had second dream... The charizards crying after loss of him... He could only do the empathy to them, since he was frozen... yet again...
25 years ago:
Thartler was invited for unconventional event... He has been invited by sciencists once again... But when he seen charizard tortured... He suddenly felt into grief, but that Charizard whispered weakly those two words... Whose had hidden mean: ("Thartler... Be strong... Don't get killed by those humans, my sweetie... Avenge us...") Then Fella... died. Thartler cried at her death, like he had hidden empathy for his parents... He was also at Fella's mourning as the only human here, against will of sciencists... He mourned Fella like Pokemon wanted... Two wings hidden behind body, two arms at belly, legs straight, eyes closed, tail in samelocationasbody and head straight... Then he said in old language: "From the Earth we were born, into Earth we go after death..." Then buried Fella in earth... like the old things allowed... The last thing what had to be mourned was head... He then wrote a grave message in stone using chisel in old language: "Here lies Fella the Charizard..."
Suddenly, Thartler had to be in army... He had finished his 18s counting his 216th moon (He had 216 moons, which is Pokemon age)... But his talents were at military much stronger than they knew... He could set wood ablaze even from 100% more range... He could jump on rockets like he was flying... He was able to say things enemy wouldn't understand.
20 years ago:
Thartler had finished his training with mark S - Superme. His first real mission was hake down team Aqua... Himself... He hated the water since beginning, but he remembered he had small boat... though the sea, he could see team Aqua hideout... He had to fight Pokemon... While he was once upon a time Pokemon... The paradox was even weirder as he fought his parents rival: Blastoise... He fired rocket at it and... It worked. Then he set C4s at three important places... He blew the place up... He suddenly dreamt third time... He suddenly dreamt that Blastoise(Herron) had killed his father... The father was named Reffery... Suddenly, he felt no regret for blowing up this place...
16 years ago:
Thartler was assigned for Kalos-Alohan war... He had to peace the wars between trainers... Once again, he completed the mission by ultimatelly sinking USS Destroyer and AHL Doomsday... Not even Pokemon news wrote about this because of those two were greatest ships, to they wrote instead "Storm took USS Destroyer and AHL Doomsday"...
11 years ago:
Thartler was once again assigned to fight Pokemon... The quest was against water types, who grew too powerfull and endangered lands... Thartler was harmed effeciently in leg... Thartler was thought as dead, but the population of water-type was changing to normal... Then they knew, Thartler DID his mission...
5 years ago:
Thartler's fourth major mission was war against Horgaigh, to assassinate the leader... He had hard mission, when he found, the leader has six extremely strong Pokemon, but Thartler knew, what he was doing... He added arsoniac to leasder, but when it didn't work, he decided to fight against those six Pokemon... Healmost failed after Explosion Move, but somehow grabbed flintstock, shot, and killed Leader... The remaining Pokemon were beaten after few hours and he had new nickname: "Horbane", which was used in far future to name the 1350th Pokemon.
1 year ago:
After countless badges, countless missions, Thartler's leg broke... He spent last 11 months in the hospital.
Pre-Stage 1:
Thartler decided to go on his own journey... (He got teleported? He had some accident? I don't know.) When suddenly he seen unknown lands and the warrior with wooden sword... He grabbed his launcher and decided to destroy some noobs.
8 stages ago(stage 1):
Thartler woke up in the grass plains... along he seen Pricey, who was staring into noob... Thartler blew his first noob... He made items... He beaten countless noobs... Then Cyanogynist came... Everyone was beating the enemies till the accident...
6 stages ago(stage 3):
Thartler had to split to save Trainer... He beaten Goblin soldiers, before making it into Goblin Rocketeer... He barraged him, then a dragon came and ate that Goblin. Suddenly Thartler had fourth dream... which was hidden... The Fella, who fought Mega Venusaur alone but won, then ate venusaur the same style as Tailclaw. He seen the fight... as Charizard, not human... But he was still frozen... He decided to make Cursed Charizard mask...
4 stages ago (stage 5):
Thartler discussed with Tailclaw whenever or not use Mask... However, Tailclaw said that's totally acceptable... Then Thartler used it... And fifth dream came back... The seal was breaking... He heard Fella correctly... she said: "Thartler... Be strong... Don't get killed by those humans, my sweetie... Avenge us..."... But in dream the commando replied: "But how? By killing that Noob King?" but then dream ended and Thartlre seen his claws... It wouldn't ever start if not the idea... He rushed though stage and ultimately killed the Noob King... He did to Mage Skeleton the same.
2 stage ago (stage 7):
Thartler was fighting though stage as usual before falling into sixth dream... In that dream, he learned Flare Blitz arts as both Zard and human... Dream teacher was his dead from 25 years mother... Fella... Suddenly, the whispers started...
Sidequest (stage 8):
The whispers were stronger and stronger and were from his past self... But he didn't notice as they were similar to what he said... As he used the body of his would-be-actual self to destroy cloner Crimson Skeleton
Today:
Thartler has a dillema: What do he do? Will his human self be stronger than Pokemon self? Or vice versa? Thartler had seventh and last dream... In this dream, he was tracking his life from beginning to end... He heard Blastoise's last will... "I was forcibly turned evil by those sciencists... Please... kill them... For Aqua leader, Herron" before Herron died... This made Thartler angry... "Couldn't I save even one Pokemon!? Yikes!"... He thought, but not said...

NOTE: He has lore NOT related to Tappy Tap World (unless you count fourth part). But there WILL be possibly sidequest I might go relating of my character's lore.

Character Lores:

Character Picture (This picture is pretty big): http://d.facdn.net/art/toni400/1498148328/1498073543.toni400_my_dragoness.png
Age: Probably a few thousand years old (More than 5,757 years old also, she's aged older than a oldest tree existed)
Species: Fluff Dragon/Wyrm
Height: 1.75m/5'9'' in her humanoid form, average height of 2.2m/7'2'' on her anthro dragon form but her feral form is 3m/9'8''.
Relatives/Family Members: mysterious huge white dragon that why Tailclaw which is a consort of it, unknown father, unknown mother, unknown sister, Thartler (possible brother), Flufftail Fluffykins (daughter/sister), Runata (daughter), Lunai (niece).
Appearance: An fluffy dragon with special ears that can hear stuff far off and also has glowing parts due to training with a cosmo dragon. She can change forms as well and also can turn herself into a human (formerly an fantasy elf) just like her main brother
Colours: Mostly Pink with some strikings of white around her including the white underbelly.
Character Power: Probably extremely powerful (one of the strongest characters I ever see in this game)

5,700+ years ago, Tailclaw was born from the egg created by the 2 unknown dragons (We cannot find these dragons yet also they are now wyrms) during the Third war of the Seven Kingdoms (Probably the 2nd largest war that was dwarfed by the Tappy Tap Adventures Storyline/Cross Zero Genesis War). During the war, she was really frightened that she is about to die from the massive war however, she was saved by the mysterious neutral army and was tending and training her for more than 300 years.

5,400+ years ago, Tailclaw got battle ready from her centuries worth of training before she flew up into the skies burning 35% of the Dark Shadows (That is the original Dark Shadow cults which are one of the main villains before Tappy Tap Adventures) with her powerful flames and she made her own army containing some members that trained with her also leading them to battle before she met up with the bigger ally army with a massive group of armies. She affiliates with the army and she also trained them for couple of years before they rush to the Shadow Temple then they survived with some soldiers perished while raiding the Shadow Temple and killing the shadow demon king marking the end of the Third war of the Seven Kingdoms.

5,000+ years ago, Tailclaw become a fluffy pink wyrm due to her age (She was 730 years old during the time) however, she meets an mysterious cosmo dragon which used the runes to defend itself from harm and she trained with it unfortunately, she was defeated by that dragon during the training however she recovered herself so fast because of the powerful magic that she was practising with powerful magic also, she did not see an dangerous force for ages before she resumed training for a long time.

2,500+ years ago, Tailclaw recently experienced an World Sunder event (One of the most apocalyptic events before the Tappy Tap World is formed) by the another demon king that is 1,250x stronger than her she also very scared of this before she was touched by a mysterious blue overlord. She whimpers at the individual before she was taken to the blue base where she was having a conversation and fighting against some evil forces until she flew off somewhere to train more.

1,000+ years ago, Tailclaw created her own army group and she recruited many people to expand her forces while she was allowed to affiliates with the army which the Blue Overlord was owned this group before she saw many monsters, demons, titans etc. invading the lands that she has to kill many of those not only invading her home but, the entire world before she unites to create The World Defenders and The Overworlds

600+ years ago, Tailclaw's favourite daughter Flufftail was born from the egg during her life and Tailclaw was protecting her daughter herself for a really long time

300+ years ago, Tailclaw's niece Lunai was born from the egg while Flufftail is already an adult dragon many years ago. Her eastern/western dragon hybrid was infused with powerful healing powers however, she cannot fly and they meet up with the original tappers (that are now currently dead)

Today: As the world is getting attacked by the demons while they recieves some modifications, Tailclaw has found some descendants of the original tappers to save the world while Flufftail is now a wyrm and Lunai became a adult dragon long ago before Tailclaw and Flufftail flew off to save the world together sadly, Lunai cannot fly however, both flies closely to Lunai before she rides on Flufftail's back and they flew off.

Traits and abilities:

Nova Power: It is an incredibly powerful but unstable source of power which she can use it on almost anything (Yes including buffing characters with permanent stats) however, she gains 50 Nova Power per turn but if she keeps on this cap for a few turns, she begins to inflate like a balloon but she did not pop making her use double the amount of N Power but she became stronger and gains less with a overflow cap as well but if she used too much Nova Power, this will turn her fur from pink to magenta, making her weaker and gains more N Power from this. It was a gift from a really powerful dragon that she really wanted

Superiority: When she sees a really big dragon, she is still stronger than a huge dragon also she has a powerful stomach which on her human form, she can eat a whole dragon but it gives her a stomach ache (That's why Flufftail never eat a full dragon if she was a human) but she can eat up to 3 dragons on her dragon form also when she eats 3 of them, it would last her 2.5 months without getting hungry

Her forms:

Crystal Dragon
Origins: During the Crypt of Crystals sidequest, Tailclaw has transformed into a crystal dragon then she was testing her new form
Appearance: slightly transparent crystallised body which is incredibly durable (or nearly unbreakable) which she can regenerate and repair parts if her body got damaged or smashed by some incredibly powerful monsters
Effects while as a Ally: +10% Dodge rate, 20% Damage reduction and 25% defence increase with some modified skills and abilities

Other forms can be found during the storyline but are not found yet

Notes: She was prone for getting pregnant quickly even after a single mating session, she usually lays from 1 to 5 eggs per week (52~260 eggs per year that would be enough to keep her life going, a lot of money she makes, lots of her children and is definitely enough to keep her army up and running) but could be more eggs if she gone into some circumstances

WIP

Unknown Character

Unknown Character

Unknown Character

Unknown Character

Unknown Character

Unknown Character

Last edited:
This is the Pre-Double Stats before the magnification begins also Modifiers, Passives, Abilities, Specials, Ultimates and Neutral Allies are not shown here also it was used for save space here.

Will be accurate as for Stage 23 Wave 1

Non Alliance Allies:

Assassin Level 55 HP 664/664 Attack 627 Defence 538

CET 0-12 Level 55 HP 2,635/2,635 Attack 2,579 Defence 2,582

Link Level 55 HP 2,746/2,746 Mana: 20/20 (Regens one part every turn) ATT: 2,625 DEF: 2,646

Prophet Level 55 HP 731/731 ENERGY: 550/800 (Upgrades at lvl 65, 70 and 75 Energy Regen: 50+150) Attack: 601 Defence: 592

Emperor of Vine Cancer Cringe Land Level 55 HP 1,334/1,334Attack: 862 Defense: 956

Lunai Level 55 HP 835/835 Healing Power: 725 (Attack: 726 and heals per attack) Defence: 729 (Is a dragon)

Sir Shield Level 55 HP 2,096/2,096 ATT: 0 (Always) Defence: 1,385

Fallen Overlord Level 55 HP 742/742 Attack: 0 Defense: 677 Summons 4 Dorito Drones per turn (Up to 100 of those for balance)

Dorito Drone HP 116/116 (x100) Attack: 107 Defence: 98

Nick Level 55 HP: 905/905 ATT: 851 DEF: 736

Referi Jerator Level 55 HP: 951/951 MP: 4,730/4,730 ATT 676 DEF: 685

Naforia Level 55 HP: 1,063/1,063 ATT: 962 (Heals 25% when damage dealt) DEF: 846 (Retaliates 50% damage from any attacks that hit him) Dodge Rate: 25% (Is a dragon)

Flufftail Fluffykins Level 55 HP: 1,234/1,234 MP: 100% ATT: 1,204 DEF: 1,145 (Is a dragon)

Papyrus Level 55 HP: 2,932/2,932 MP: 100% ATT: 2,252 DEF: 2,113

Sans Level 55 HP: 1/1 Fatigue points: 2,311/2,311 MP: 100% ATT: 1 (2,404 KR) DEF: 1

Undyne Level 55 HP: 12,083/12,083 MP: 100% ATT: 8,174+Ignores Defence DEF: 7,854

Neo Squad:

Captain Buster Level 55 HP 2,778/2,778 Attack 2,716 Defence 2,644

Sniper Guy Level 55 HP 2,624/2,624 Attack 2,757 (always multiplied by 10x when it hits via Cheap Scope hit) Defence 2,599

Night-Lighty, the Equinox Dragon Level 55 HP 2,766/2,766 Attack 2,656 Defence 2,648 (Is a dragon)

Red Flare Level 55 HP 281/281 Heat: 6,300% Attack 2,581 Defence 2,566 (Is a dragon)

Celestial Dreamwing Level 55 HP 2,868/2,868 Healing Power 2,739 Defence 2,652 (Is a dragon)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom