PC Tarc Novar's Trading Post [WIP]

Howdy folks! I am bringing my store online again and will be doing an inventory over the next week. Keep an eye on my listings for new items. More boss-level items (including Moon Lord!) coming soon! :)

Hello! I would like to buy a Bottomless Water Bucket, a Super Absorbent Sponge, a Sextant and an Anti-Gravity Hook. I happen to have a Megaphone, so take that into account if you're still looking for it. Thank you in advance!

Hello! I would like to buy a Bottomless Water Bucket, a Super Absorbent Sponge, a Sextant and an Anti-Gravity Hook. I happen to have a Megaphone, so take that into account if you're still looking for it. Thank you in advance!

I would like a megaphone. Don't have anything else for which I am looking. How does 20 plat along with the megaphone sound?

I have updated my listing. Items obtained from fishing and quest rewards have been split. Another golden bug net up for sale. Also, I now have a bottomless water bucket available!
Is that Golden Bug Net still available, if so I'll trade for it. I'm on at different times of the day/night. As for items for trade, doesn't really matter to me, rather than things I'll probably have to get if you do want is Pets, Mounts, and Lighting Pets, because I currently don't have extras of them. Since I don't farm money that often I have 30 plat, I'm able to get more if you need. Since I'm currently not using my main character and doing multiple fresh playthroughs, You can have some of my Master Bait (225) if you want, if you want something else let me know. I also seem to have 300 or so Fallen Stars. My steam username is "Galaxinator"

Good afternoon, everyone. I'm starting to get the hankering to run my store again, but I have to do some updates on the items available. I plan on taking stock as soon as I get everything organized. More to come.

I am interested in many fishing things especially the information accessories. Let me know when you have updated your stock

I would love both your pocket guides (and if by chance you have some non listed weather radios I will take them). Also a hotline fishing rod. What seems fair for those?

I would love both your pocket guides (and if by chance you have some non listed weather radios I will take them). Also a hotline fishing rod. What seems fair for those?

The list is current as of now.

For a price, how do you feel about 20 plat for all three?

Back
Top Bottom