Xbox One Targeting system misalignment

JasonFox1911

Official Terrarian
While searching for a floating island with a gravitation potion, I was using the targeting system to shoot harpies. I noticed while gravity was flipped, that the target would be vertically opposite where the harpy was

While searching for a floating island with a gravitation potion, I was using the targeting system to shoot harpies. I noticed while gravity was flipped, that the target would be vertically opposite where the harpy was
Hi there @JasonFox1911, thanks for sharing this.

DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this bug won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

Do you know of a way to reach out to DR Studios to report bugs? Today while playing I came across a kind of game-breaking bug that definitely needs to be fixed.
When the new 1.4 update for console launches (no estimate of when that will be) they will probably look for bug reports in the Console Bug Reports section (where we “are” right now).

If the bug is still present when the new update comes out, this will probably be where you would let them know.

Back
Top Bottom