Xbox One Tavernskeep npc

Flarez

Terrarian
So I just found the taverns keep which is new to me. When in clicked on him he woke up and you know how that goes. He then proceeds to walk into a lake where he drowns. He hasn't respawned so do I have to find him again

(I have more than enough rooms that are valid)

So I just found the taverns keep which is new to me. When in clicked on him he woke up and you know how that goes. He then proceeds to walk into a lake where he drowns. He hasn't respawned so do I have to find him again

(I have more than enough rooms that are valid)
Same happened to me but it was a zombie that got him
Hi there @Flarez and @Drakus, if you’re sure that you’ve got valid houses and he’s still not respawning, I suggest sending in this info with as much detail as possible straight to the developers here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

If your Tavernkeep does end up showing up again in that world, if you could come back and let us know that would be great.

Same thing has happened to us on PS4. We're going to log in again tomorrow and hope he respawns but it's been over a week in game and he hasn't come back after wandering off and getting killed.

Me too...tried on two different worlds and the second time he was killed before I could even wake him

Still no tavernkeep respawn on my main world. Luckily I found one on an alt world and kept him prisoner in a small box until he could teleport to base but I'd really like for him to be available every world.

Back
Top Bottom