NPCs & Enemies Tax collector changes

Rumpiel

Terrarian
Let's be honest, tax collector is one of the worst possible npcs to get, he only gains up to 10 golden coins and in the stage of the game when we get him, it's more valuable to kill bosses and sell their stuff, also it means you need to watch this npc strictly to not forget that you have 10 golden coins achieved, here are my changes to tax collector to make him actually useful and worth to get! There they are:

- Endless purse - tax collector will not have the 10 gold coins cap, he will be able to collect the money for eternity, but there's a catch, because...

- I desire money too!!! - after the 10 golden coins cap, tax collector will slowly take his stake, aka. if you don't watch him, he will take your money, he's greedy, it's obvious he will take the money, it will slowly come from taking 1% every 2 days increasing to max 75% of the money every 2,5 days, but don't worry, it won't happen that fast

- "...And people call me greedy?" - You actually need to talk with tax collector, not only to get money from him, this quote is one of his from the game, just speak with him every time in a while (aka every day at least 2 times), because it can actually be useful, hear me out

- I found it on the ground, thought you could use that - tax collector will collect everything from the ground in the 100x100 block range if you leave the game, talking with him will access that option, this is extremely useful if you:
a) left the game accidentaly
b) have too much stuff in your eq and missed some valuable drops like potions
c) are too lazy to pick up everything you dropped on the ground
He will also get some free stuff from other npcs, most of the time the cheap offers, this is because the merchants could don't have enough money to pay so they give bonus stuff and give it in that option

This changes would make tax collector extremely useful npc, you just need to take care of him and he can be one of most important npcs in the whole game, it also quite fits him, at least in my opinion. If you have your suggestion to my changes, feel free to comment, anyways, have a good day and see you around!

Let's be honest, tax collector is one of the worst possible npcs to get, he only gains up to 10 golden coins and in the stage of the game when we get him, it's more valuable to kill bosses and sell their stuff, also it means you need to watch this npc strictly to not forget that you have 10 golden coins achieved, here are my changes to tax collector to make him actually useful and worth to get! There they are:

- Endless purse - tax collector will not have the 10 gold coins cap, he will be able to collect the money for eternity, but there's a catch, because...

- I desire money too!!! - after the 10 golden coins cap, tax collector will slowly take his stake, aka. if you don't watch him, he will take your money, he's greedy, it's obvious he will take the money, it will slowly come from taking 1% every 2 days increasing to max 75% of the money every 2,5 days, but don't worry, it won't happen that fast

- "...And people call me greedy?" - You actually need to talk with tax collector, not only to get money from him, this quote is one of his from the game, just speak with him every time in a while (aka every day at least 2 times), because it can actually be useful, hear me out

- I found it on the ground, thought you could use that - tax collector will collect everything from the ground in the 100x100 block range if you leave the game, talking with him will access that option, this is extremely useful if you:
a) left the game accidentaly
b) have too much stuff in your eq and missed some valuable drops like potions
c) are too lazy to pick up everything you dropped on the ground
He will also get some free stuff from other npcs, most of the time the cheap offers, this is because the merchants could don't have enough money to pay so they give bonus stuff and give it in that option

This changes would make tax collector extremely useful npc, you just need to take care of him and he can be one of most important npcs in the whole game, it also quite fits him, at least in my opinion. If you have your suggestion to my changes, feel free to comment, anyways, have a good day and see you around!
I agree,the tax collecter npcs are unneeded.
I think the tax collector should have an inventory of 10 slots,so whenever we quit the game,it goes to his inventory.

Back
Top Bottom