tModLoader TBC Meme Mod- Built-In Meme Machine for your own copy of Terraria!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellGoesOn(Ork)

Skeletron Prime
This mod is short & simple.
It just adds To Be Continued meme(with Yes - Roundabout & JoJo TBC arrow), whenever you are about to die to something.
Here is example(note that recording made arrow appear with ~5 seconds delay, in game it appears much earlier)

This mod is already avaible under the name ``To Be Continued Meme The Mod`` on modbrowser.

Current Patch: 0.1.3

And yes, this is legit mod that adds meme to the game.

Hope you will enjoy it :3

Preview(big picture boi):
(that was newly made hardcore character btw)
20180628140209_1.jpg

Last edited:
The first official release is out!
Even though its Single-Player only mod(won't work in multi, and if it does, its a bug)
The mod is named
TBC Meme Mod
on Mod Browser.

Read its description to know how it works.
I hope you will have fun with it :3

EDIT:
Known bugs:
Sometimes, it might not trigger correctly. Occurs at random(either doesn't trigger when it should or triggers at random. I'll fix it later)
Faster projectiles might bypass trigger.
Sometimes, triggers when player isn't in the path of projectile(i.e. projectile far to the right from player. Happens rarely, but still can occure)

P.S:TBC will trigger ONCE per life. So you will have to die to trigger it again.
This rule excludes:breaking larva/plantera bulb.

Last edited:
Nice mod. It could use some improvement though.
Actually, the live version(not the one used in that video) is that bit diffrent. I think it works better now.
Doubt you could test it fully within 5 minutes of it being uploaded :p

Thanks for positive feedback, I appreciate it :>

Released a Hotfix for one of the annoying bugs - enemies that spawned outside the screen could sometimes still trigger TBC at random circumstances.
The mod is now also called `To Be Continued Meme The Mod` on mod browser, instead of just TBC.

Released 0.1.2 update:
-Reworked how trigger works & added support for damaging debuffs.
Now it will only trigger if you actually took lethal hit, which now is delayed instead.
The sad news with this is that if projectile moves so fast that by the time the check runs, its in diffrent place already, you will escape death. I'll fix it as soon as I can

-Added /switchTBCMode command
Switches between manual(via hotkey) & automatic activation modes.

Released 0.1.2 update:
-Reworked how trigger works & added support for damaging debuffs.
Now it will only trigger if you actually took lethal hit, which now is delayed instead.
The sad news with this is that if projectile moves so fast that by the time the check runs, its in diffrent place already, you will escape death. I'll fix it as soon as I can

-Added /switchTBCMode command
Switches between manual(via hotkey) & automatic activation modes.
The fact that if its too fast and you can escape death actually sounds cool! I mean unless its against an enemy that ONLY shoots fast projectiles. But besides that sounds like a second chance lol

Because the music in the actual meme starts BEFORE the guy actually gets wrecked, and the drops at the moment RIGHT before something just unlucky ruins someone's day, do you think that you could maybe decrease the time it takes for the music to start, like, a lot, or maybe just put in the "drop" like they sometimes do. I always laugh if they just have the drop implemented.
[doublepost=1530662738,1530662678][/doublepost]Otherwise, good mod! It's my favorite meme.
[doublepost=1530662798][/doublepost]Oh, and maybe decrease the time it takes to end.

Because the music in the actual meme starts BEFORE the guy actually gets wrecked, and the drops at the moment RIGHT before something just unlucky ruins someone's day, do you think that you could maybe decrease the time it takes for the music to start, like, a lot, or maybe just put in the "drop" like they sometimes do. I always laugh if they just have the drop implemented.
[doublepost=1530662738,1530662678][/doublepost]Otherwise, good mod! It's my favorite meme.
[doublepost=1530662798][/doublepost]Oh, and maybe decrease the time it takes to end.
I am kinda planning on adding config, so you can control the duration.
I'll look into it starting sooner too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom