• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kill it with fire >:D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gwyniver

Terrarian
-NOTICE-

• I know this is just copy and pasted from my other page about this on work 'n' progress but hey i need to get this mod out somewhere
  • This is my first mod.
  • I am wanting to make this mod a community mod were I am wanting anyone to be able to say what they may of wanted in a mod, if it ever needed better sprites or code.
  • This mod is made to be a huge mod in comparison to Thorium, spirit, Tremor, and Calamity. I also have many other mods that may give me ideas its just these are 4 mods that are used in a lot of mod packs.
  • I want it to give good story, have good sprites, and add a lot of content
  • Also need coders, spriters, musicers?... aka lots of ppl

-Comments-
The comments will be used in advance to make the mod bigger and better.
To any one who also wants to help sprite/code/give ideas, you will be put on 3 separate list for being a helper with the mod

-INTRODUCTION-
So I always wanted to make a mod for terraria after i first got into using mods, so this happend
This mod is to be started by me and then added onto by the community.
There will also be some mini forums about this mod on progress, and over all trying to get more ppl hoocked on this mod idea

-INFORMATION-
here is some information about it

I believe that i can make a great mod that adds in lots of content like Thorium, Calamity, Exodes, GRealm and more while also having a story and really nice sprites to go with it like Antaris and Calamity. so if you guys can post some ideas for bosses and weapons and maybe some sprites that would help a lot.

The name for now is ether going to be Aethern Realms, this name will be changed slightly over time to sound better, will post some of my sprites on this forum as well :p (they take around 20 to 30 Mins, also hope for feed back, also first time spiriting full time on a mod so yeah sorry if they are bad)

A Major thing i would like to do if add in my own custom biome, It Would be a Autumn Biome Were Living Trees are common but those trees and the trees are different, they would be maple trees.

also would like to make a part of the mod be able to have a SL world type so it could fit in as many things as you would want and including other mods as well like thorium and calamity.

Because im asking for a lot in this mod i have come to make it a comunity mod hence its a Terraria comunity mod.

I will try and make a donater section/ developer section in the mod for anyone who wants to help! :)

- Gwyniver

Also please do comment, it helps out alot with the mod

-PROGRESS-
0%

no release progress yet still trying to find anyone willing to help

here is my subreadit page about it: https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/8orpai/making_a_mod_need_some_starter_ideas/

Here is the discord link so we can talk about what we want to do with the mod:
https://discord.gg/3AZ7y7f

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modding ideas

My ideas: Have a steampunk like boss that spawns all 3 mech bosses as steampunk versions, idea from rayman origins 2nd to last area, rayman legends 20,000 lums under the sea.
Also more of my ideas will be put down, just not right now.

Other Ideas/Pictures will be put down later

I was thinking that maybe adding some stuff from Cuphead would be cool because why not, Cuphead is somewhere on my top ten favorite games right behind Terraria, though I think that there are a few items in vanilla Terraria that are similar to items in Cuphead. Adding a lot more swords that have projectiles would be nice including the Master Sword from Zelda or... something. What else that would be great would be adding a really big friggin sword that is the size of the world that is insanely fast would be REALLY FRIGGIN AWESOME, though a sword that powerful would probably need to be crafted from all the swords in the game and deal enough damage to one hit a dungeon guardian in expert mode, but hey, I like OP weapons so yeah, but you don't have to add the RBFS (that is what it would be called in-game and is pronounced rub-FUS or rub-FIS), I just had to get that idea out there.
[doublepost=1530068644,1530068251][/doublepost]
Have a steampunk like boss that spawns all 3 mech bosses as steampunk versions, idea from rayman origins 2nd to last area​
I remember that area, it was SUPER annoying, also, great idea.

I was thinking that maybe adding some stuff from Cuphead would be cool because why not, Cuphead is somewhere on my top ten favorite games right behind Terraria, though I think that there are a few items in vanilla Terraria that are similar to items in Cuphead. Adding a lot more swords that have projectiles would be nice including the Master Sword from Zelda or... something. What else that would be great would be adding a really big friggin sword that is the size of the world that is insanely fast would be REALLY FRIGGIN AWESOME, though a sword that powerful would probably need to be crafted from all the swords in the game and deal enough damage to one hit a dungeon guardian in expert mode, but hey, I like OP weapons so yeah, but you don't have to add the RBFS (that is what it would be called in-game and is pronounced rub-FUS or rub-FIS), I just had to get that idea out there.
[doublepost=1530068644,1530068251][/doublepost]
I remember that area, it was SUPER annoying, also, great idea.

I like That, Thanks for the ideas, also im going to be making a Google Docs Thingamajig that will go in a lot more detail about the mod and what i plan on doing with it,
also plan to see a lot of ideas based of of videogames, tv shows, and possible diffrent ages of the world, mostly going to be based around the dark ages/ steampunck age (i know that this age is not real but hey why not, also why am i saying this?)

Back
Top Bottom