Official TCF 1st Year Anniversary Winners Announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finnally, it comes out. And as my predict, I'm not a winner.

Congratulations to all winners.

Also, thanks to all judges, it must be very difficult to choose the winner, as there are so many amazing jobs.

Hey, I'm not complaining~ After all, @ajidot senpai noticed me
index.php

Wow, this caught me unaware while I was off attending to other things! :D

I'd like to say congratulations to all the winners -- lots of great work, and lots of great competition. And many thanks to the fine folks who keep this site running and put their effort into making Terraria not just an awesome game but an excellent creativity tool for us tinkerers.

Love @critcodedtuna's banner vortex too!

Minor trivia: The design is actually a spiral that starts inside and curves outward counter clockwise. The vortex-like clockwise arcs were an unintended side effect, though I really liked the way they turned out.

Congratulations to all winners and Runner Ups! It's so great having people working their hardest to create pieces of art!

I would also like to give a personal pat on the back to @Snarferman and his amazing build.
He showed me it when it was far into the works, and I loved it.
And seeing it get on here is amazing! Good job Snarferman.

Cheers!

Also, good job to the music contestants, it must've taken a lot of work making music.

I was one or two months late for this competition.. I would have loved to enter.
WAIT FOR ME IN THE 2-YEAR ANNIVERSARY CONTEST IF IT EXISTS
Well, congratulations to the winners~ Definitely some mesmerizing creations there

A lot of talented people. Congratulations to everyone. A welcome to the world of Terraria, where your next feat might be to not step on a pressure plate or beat back the tide in your favour. :dryadgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom