Official TCF 1st Year Anniversary Winners Announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to all the winners. From what I can see you all very much deserved it. Amazing stuff. :)

I'll be working to get you all your well-deserved trophies and titles as soon as possible. With two hundred-some participants, this will take a bit of time, so be assured they are coming.

Winner Trophy/Title: Not Affiliated With Crowno / Lunatic Cultist
Your epic creation was truly awe-inspiring. The Moon Lord has marked you as one of his chosen. (Winner of TCF 1st Anniversary Contest)

Participant Trophy/Title: Cultivating Cultured Cultists / Cultist
Your creative spark has been noticed and we love it! Thanks for sticking with the community! (Participated in TCF 1st Anniversary Contest)
I think I've gotten all of the trophies awarded now. If you think you've been missed, send me a PM and I'll recheck it.

Awesome! Congratulations to Szaila, Rulick15, Mr Mystery, Fury, and Eris Fallling... And everybody else! You guys made some seriously awesome stuff.

Also, yoink i'm stealin that new title. : P

Last edited:
Congrats to all the winners! @rulick15's work was my favorite out of all the screenshot entires and it's really no surprise he got top spot. Rulick15, I hope you make more videos showcasing your work as well!

Eyyyyyyy Imma be a cultist soon! Congrats to all the winners, all of you really deserve your new titles. I actually kind of wish the goblin invasion remix fit in with the game's music style so it could be added in. The shrine in the grand prize winning screenshot also gives me an idea for something I could build...maybe I'll get around to that next time I can tear myself away from Fallout 4.

Still waiting for the honorable mention thread! I'd love to make it myself with the imput of a bunch of people! Maybe make 5 threads, with spoilered entries, and then a poll. After maybe like a week take the results of the poll and then put the tops on display

Still waiting for the honorable mention thread! I'd love to make it myself with the imput of a bunch of people! Maybe make 5 threads, with spoilered entries, and then a poll. After maybe like a week take the results of the poll and then put the tops on display

Technically, you got an honorable mention because I referenced you entry in my post. :p

Ahh, well, that's not an honorable mention then . . . that would be things we wanted to call out because they stood out to us. :D

Probably not going to go into specifics of scoring here; there were so many writing entries that caught my attention, your was one of many that caught my attention. :)

Probably not going to go into specifics of scoring here; there were so many writing entries that caught my attention, your was one of many that caught my attention. :)
Just gonna say, I was expecting Krambo to win at least runner-up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom