Member-Run Project TCF Anniversary Party!

Kazzymodus

Staff member
TCF is throwing a party, and everyone is invited!

b57j6oO.png

Wait... what's this? No guests! What kind of party is that? Let's liven things up, shall we?!

Want to join in with the festivities? Great! Just post a comment below and you will be added to the drawing. The goal is to (hopefully) make a nice, crowded, commemorative picture to celebrate this glorious day!

Rules/Guidelines:
  1. You may request yourself represented as your avatar, OC, or anything else, as long as it isn't too big, too complicated or too abstract. Please provide reference for your character (in-game sprites are fine). Characters will be drawn in approximately the same level of detail as Red and Cenx up above.
  2. Max. one character per forum user (unless requests run dry, in which case I'll say so in the thread). First come, first served!
  3. If this thread gets popular (hopefully!), I will update the image every few drawings, not after every single addition. Please bear in mind that I am not an experienced artist, and I draw rather slowly, so it might take a while until you show up.
  4. You may request an action for your character to undertake, (e.g. going wild on the dance floor, spiking the punch, eating cake, dancing on the table), but keep in mind there is a limited amount of room in the drawing, so I may not be able to fulfill every request (for composition purposes, I will likely group characters together). Activities that need additional items to be drawn are alright (Karaoke, anyone?), but keep the space limitations in mind. Also keep in mind that it's supposed to be a fun drawing: don't literally crash the party! Don't worry if you can't come up with anything: if you don't request anything specific, I'm sure I can come up with something myself!
  5. There is no set deadline for this project, but I doubt it is going to last for more than a week. I will consider colouring the picture, but I'm a busy person, so no promises!
  6. If you don't like how your character turned out, I will consider redrawing it if you ask nicely. :) I won't redraw your character if you decided to change the activity, though, so choose wisely!
Right, let's get this party started!

1. Redigit
  2. Cenx
  3. Shaedric
  4. crackshotCerberus
  5. Vladimier
  6. Eli10293
  7. stevenawesome1018
  8. Teal
  9. Red Slime
  10. The World Over Heaven
  11. darthmorf
  12. DryCryCrystal
  13. ppowersteef

1. neoselket
  2. Mihn
  3. Phoenixblade
  4. cam0260
  5. Leinfors
  6. PlanteraBlade
  7. diekonradish
  8. Unikram
  9. DaKkharn

Last edited:
I would like my male character (The one to the left) appearing to be on the ceiling/upside down. You can place him where ever you like.

I like this already so I will conveniently dump my OC here as reference, there are also a couple more files below just in case.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    211 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 160
I would like to have a male character in a Cactus based version of solar armor (Basically its an armor shaped similiar to solar armor but its made out of cactus)
holding the weapon on the left (It is a scythe)
CactusWeapons.png

Feel free to give him a pose

Nice idea.

I'd like my OC when he was still a scientist for this, as I feel he'd fit more. There are reference images in my signature.

i'd like to join! I'd like my character to look like this:
reference.png
but with slightly lighter hair. I'd like him to be standing behind the table on the right(like crackshotcerberus's character, but the other table) facing leftish(but also towards the 'camera'.) with a cup of punch in his left hand, and a plate of cake in his right. if possible, I'd like the bunny on his right shoulder or on the table by him too.

Interesting. I will join.

I would like my OC to be in, with the wisp if you can. (pics is my avatar, and I won't be changing it soon).

Make him use his staff and magic to summon food to the table. After all, free food = best food, and that table is rather empty.

This is an amazing idea! I'd love to be part of the party too :p I'd like you to add my avatar, which is my OC, to the picture!

Ey! I'd like to join the fun! Male, Crimson cape, Obsidian outlaw hat, Clothier's jacket and pants, leaf wings, preferably on the table with the punch, chugging punch in one hand, bladetounge upwards pouring more "punch" in the other other. Wings in glide position.

Thanks m8!

If its too complicated, I can blow out candles instead with a leaf blower.

Hey! I'm not in there! Send me an invite!

I ask that my old avatar (Isaac from TBoI) is able to show up, but in a preferably-happier state. Reference photo:

Isaac-featured.png

Maybe I can be sitting next to a radio listening to whatever jams are playing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom