Official TCF Changelog

If you've got an enemy title, you should reapply it! :)

Edit:
Got impatient and applied it to everyone!

Last edited:
If you've got an enemy title, you should reapply it! :)

Edit:
Got impatient and applied it to everyone!

Thanks for being transparent when changing stuff on the forum, but could you award me the two trophies for linking my Steam account and owning Terraria on the account? I haven't gotten them yet, and I'm starting to get impatient. :(

Quite a few users are having that problem. I linked my accounts about three days ago.

Quite a few users are having that problem. I linked my accounts about three days ago.
Well, I've tried disassociating my account and re-linking it, but that didn't work at all, soon I'm just gonna give up on trying to get the trophies. They don't give you any trophy points anyway.

Well, I've tried disassociating my account and re-linking it, but that didn't work at all, soon I'm just gonna give up on trying to get the trophies. They don't give you any trophy points anyway.
I'm still looking into it. It's not entirely clear what the problem is yet.

I briefly covered this in the OP, but I'm going to go into more detail here:
Previously the Dryad emotes were all things like: :dryadbigsmile: while the guide version was just :D. Which is very disappointing for people who like to use the Dryad. So, to help make things a bit easier, you may simply add a "%" in front of any guide emote for the dryad version.

Examples:
:D = :D, %:D = :dryadgrin:
8-) = :cool:, %8-) = :dryadcool:
:naughty: = :naughty:, %:naughty: = :dryadnaughty:
:rolleyes: = :rolleyes:, %:rolleyes: = :dryadrolleyes:

I briefly covered this in the OP, but I'm going to go into more detail here:
Previously the Dryad emotes were all things like: :dryadbigsmile: while the guide version was just :D. Which is very disappointing for people who like to use the Dryad. So, to help make things a bit easier, you may simply add a "%" in front of any guide emote for the dryad version.

Examples:
:D = :D, :dryadgrin: = :dryadgrin:
:cool: = :cool:, :dryadcool: = :dryadcool:
:naughty: = :naughty:, :dryadnaughty: = :dryadnaughty:
:rolleyes: = :rolleyes:, :dryadrolleyes: = :dryadrolleyes:
What about an option to not show emoticons in my replies, I prefer the classic symbols.

Thanks Pikachu (it's easier to me to name you pikachu), you are a good admin :)

Hey @Skiphs , while your editing the smileys, could you please add :red2: :redspin: and :redmunch: to the "Red" tab in the smiley bar?

EDIT: I laughed way too much when this posted and made a bunch of Red's face appear

Back
Top Bottom