Important TCF Continues to Evolve: New Year's Updates

Sometimes, I don't receive alerts for threads. This has happened with RP threads a lot but with others too (such as TCF Screenshots).

That's a longstanding XF thing. Sometimes it doesn't register that you checked a thread with a past alert and then doesn't send you more (it's waiting on you to check the old one). Very doubtful that gremlin will ever be put in sunlight :(

Yeeeey 3 months and I've already received 3 messages, which makes 1 message per month. I'm so active :3

That's a longstanding XF thing. Sometimes it doesn't register that you checked a thread with a past alert and then doesn't send you more (it's waiting on you to check the old one). Very doubtful that gremlin will ever be put in sunlight :(
Ah, well. I guess I can live with it then.
Yeeeey 3 months and I've already received 3 messages, which makes 1 message per month. I'm so active :3
What does that have to do with this? :indifferent:

Ah, well. I guess I can live with it then.

What does that have to do with this? :indifferent:

You might have not read the post but in the very beginning it says: "We have just passed the three month anniversary for TCF..."
Also I was not adding something to the conversation with Loki underneath the post...

Yeeeey 3 months and I've already received 3 messages
You might have not read the post but in the very beginning it says: "We have just passed the three month anniversary for TCF..."
I did read it, but "Yeeeey 3 nonths and I'e already recieved three messages" does not sound like "We have just passed the three month anniversary for TCF." ;)
Therefore, I thought you were posting something which had nothing to do with anything on this thread.

I did read it, but "Yeeeey 3 nonths and I'e already recieved three messages" does not sound like "We have just passed the three month anniversary for TCF." ;)
Therefore, I thought you were posting something which had nothing to do with anything on this thread.
True I might have formulated it a bit longer but I thought you would understand :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom