Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

Is it possible that the forum clock is running 5 minutes ahead? It seems to be out of sync with my system, which I double checked and seems to be correct.

Not a real practical issue, but I thought I'd mention it. Then again I assume that the TCF clock isn't manually set, so there's probably not much that can be done about it anyway.

Is it possible that the forum clock is running 5 minutes ahead? It seems to be out of sync with my system, which I double checked and seems to be correct.

Not a real practical issue, but I thought I'd mention it. Then again I assume that the TCF clock isn't manually set, so there's probably not much that can be done about it anyway.
Well, I suppose it's possible, but I have no idea how to check or 'correct' it.

I haven't worried about the correct time on a computer clock in years, most OS'es sync themselves with 'internet time' periodically.

How did you even check this?

Well, I suppose it's possible, but I have no idea how to check or 'correct' it.

I haven't worried about the correct time on a computer clock in years, most OS'es sync themselves with 'internet time' periodically.

How did you even check this?
Like so:

0345720d8a.jpg

I'll ask Skiphs about it when I see him around, I'm sure it's not a problem issue.

I only see about a minute discrepancy myself, which I could imagine to be rounding or normal internet delay.

View attachment 179439
TCF apparently forgot to math. This is a 5-option poll with a maximum of 2 votes per user. 2 users voted Option 1 only, while another voted for both.
Edit: This is the affected thread.
I assume this is because this is a multiple choice poll, and one person voted for both options. Therefore, 100% of the voters have voted for the first option, and only 33% for the second.

It makes sense when you think about it, really, so I don't think this is a bug.

I assume this is because this is a multiple choice poll, and one person voted for both options. Therefore, 100% of the voters have voted for that option.

It makes sense when you think about it, really, so I don't think this is a bug.
I had assumed polls were counted by votes, not voters. You're most likely right.

Back
Top Bottom