TCF ~ How to get a high Like/Message Ratio

Games ✔︎

Official Terrarian
41.png
kdcROYP 08-52-14.png
41.png

Want to be the cool kid of the block that has a high L/M Ratio like @Baconfry for example? Well then this guide is for you. Today I explain the proper necessities for obtaining a high Like/Message Ratio. So follow along if you would like to!
  • Step 1: Do not be a troll. I know trolling is fun in all, but if you are the victim, it is not so much fun in games anymore. No one likes being trolled. So why annoy people to make yourself feel good? All you are doing is ruining your reputation in many ways. So do not troll/be a :red: to the community and it's members. You are not achieving anything from this.
  • Step 2: Do not complain/beg. Begging and or Complaining is a good way to get people not to like you. Here is a quality example of a complainer!
Ci2ggmU.gif
Do not be one of these guys...

Anyway, do not complain about updates because we all know the developers are working their darn best to push them out. At least give the updates a little love. I know this doesn't sound like a major factor, but truely, it is.

• Step 3: Do not brag... I know this sounds difficult, but if you for example achieve something great in Terraria, please do not go on other peoples message boards/create brag books on threads about your great finds. Not only will it make people jealous (maybe) but it will ruin your reputation. And the mods will not like you for it.
bragging2.jpg

• Step 4: Do not ask for likes. Asking for likes is like asking for attention. No one likes it, and it's just plain on annoying. So please, do not ask for likes. If you want likes, earn them. Make quality posts, help people out, create useful threads, use correct grammar and punctuation, be noticed. Be active, and stay friendly no matter how you feel. But do not ever ask for likes, you will not get any trust me.
  • images.jpg
    Don't ask for them. Earn them.
So if you guys thought this thread was helpful, drop a comment below! If this thread helped you, You are welcome! :p

41.png
kdcROYP 08-52-14.png
41.png

Don't ask for likes!!!

Last edited:
Bull:red:. Here's how you REALLY get the likes:

Method 1: Dank memes.

Method 2: Submit suggestion for alternate hallow

Method 3: mechanical BoC

Last edited:
This thread reads a bit more like a guide for getting people to like you, which is good.

Some people have proven that it is possible to have a high L:M ratio even when a large fraction of the community hates your guts.

It's time to prove my point

latest

Shrekcharacter.jpg

26cd4cf87ddda6c068d29d25eaa0d8aa5993a33d.jpg

2. There should be an alternate to the Hallowed called the Evil. Instead of Hallowed Bars there would be Evil Bars and you could make Evil Armor. the environment would be completely dark and fiery and stuff. there would be dark wisps and dark slimes and all that cool stuff. here's even a boss I drew up for it:
tjI7wLV.png

3. am i the onlie one who things there should be mechanical brain of cthulu? He should be called "the mind" here's a pciture:

PmoDVxR.png

Or my simpler method:
Make alot of status updates with quality content, Upload Quality Content, Be a fan of a few fandoms that don't have many fans in the fandom, and stay fresh~

You missed 4, just thought I'd let you know (or you just messed up and 5 should be 4). But nice guide anyway.

So in summary, be friendly to those around you? You don't have to be forced to do things that the "Cool Kids" do. For example, @Baconfry has been known to be a literal beast at suggesting. I, for one, am not. However, I do what I love which is apparently profile chatting and being positive for a good amount of time. I also refer people as "Buds", "Friends", etc depending on how they treat me. Who knows? You can learn something new from being friendly to your friends/strangers. When life gets in your friend's way, always try to help them no matter if they are neglecting you. So in the end, friendship wins. Plus, it gives you a feeling of satisfactory when you make someone happy.

• Step 4: Do not ask for likes. Asking for likes is like asking for attention. No one likes it, and it's just plain on annoying. So please, do not ask for likes. If you want likes, earn them. Make quality posts, help people out, create useful threads, use correct grammar and punctuation, be noticed. Be active, and stay friendly no matter how you feel. But do not ever ask for likes, you will not get any trust me.
  • index.php
    Don't ask for them. Earn them.
Plus it's flat out against the rules to beg for likes.

Well...I am not a fan of the minecraft server those heart images came from.as others said, you can post content on other users profiles,as comments do not count as posts, and posting drawings on those can get you more likes, further giving you a better like per post ratio.

This guide seems like it could be really useful. I'd like to think that I follow all of these guidelines on my own, but it's always a nice bonus if people like your content as well.

Strictly speaking, the absolute best way to get a high Like/Message ratio is to post often on the message walls of yourself and others but never post on the forums, but I doubt anyone would go out of their way to do this since the forums are clearly the main attraction.

Just post only on profiles and not on threads. You'll have an infinite like/message ratio, given you get at least one like

Just post only on profiles and not on threads. You'll have an infinite like/message ratio, given you get at least one like
While I agree on you for your idea for posting on your and others profile, you will not get one like guarantee. Could be more or less depending if forum people like the comment itself.

While I agree on you for idea for posting on your and others profile, you will not get one like guarantee. Could be more or less depending if forum people like the comment itself.
No, you only need one like full stop, not for each comment/post

Nice guide, but also not 100% accurate. If bragging stopped you from getting likes, or being nice was a must to get likes, then I would be bottom feeder.

It's quite simple to get a high l/p ratio, really. Not wasting hundreds of posts in Forum Games can give you a high l/p ratio even if you only have 100 likes.

1. Pick a popular member and like all of their posts.
2. Comment whatever on their status updates. Nonsensical bull:red:, such as "lol asdfshsg" or "yeee kawaiiii" is best, since you can make a hundred of those in a minute.
3. Like every comment made by other users on those status updates. There are others like you there, doing the same thing and they will help you out.
4. You wildly popular cool cat, you!

*Sigh*. Like-bombing has been forbidden for quite some time, yet I see it happening constantly.

Back
Top Bottom