Casual TCF Nightclub

king40606

Terrarian
EDIT: This is now a social group here.
You can still use this for posting what your OCs will do in the nightclub, but the social group is more for the people who love the roleplay aspect of things.

Welcome to the TCF Nightclub!

Inspired by @Krasunir and his profile post. All credit goes to him.

Basic idea is, all Terraria Community Forums (TCF) Original Characters (OCs) are in a nightclub together. If you have numerous OCs, describe who they would be interacting with (if anyone) and what they would be doing/what job they would have in the Nightclub. It doesn't even have to be during the party itself. Just make sure that it has something to do with it. (for example, an OC sets up all the party decorations.)

I'll start:

-Oden (me): I would be a mercenary type of character, in the shadows mostly, probably near the back couch or so. Would probably just hang out for a bit, waiting if somebody offers me a "Job". I would also have a drink or two, maybe hang out with a few other OCs and have a good time.

Last edited:
I am me. Obviously.
And I would be either sitting in the corner drinking (non-alcoholic beverages, though. It takes more than most to get me drunk, but when I do get drunk...).
Or, I would be talking with some people. Dunno who.

My OC T. Trustworthy would be there.
He would be working as a bartender, mixing drinks and poison. Always holding a glass of wine, so he'll never get sober. He only talks to people he has seen in other worlds.

(and if i were to go there i would probably be laying on the dance floor shaking)

I would be either dancing like a madman or eating all the food.

Or just sitting in the corner playing video games.

Main Cast from one of my Terraria stories on here:
(Tovi): She would be socializing with everyone (and maybe bugging those who would rather keep to themselves).
(Twilit): Making sure Tovi doesn't get into any trouble and possibly would be there to appropriately deal with anyone who gets a little... unruly... when drunk.
(Lucidus): Being someone's punching bag when he's just trying to enjoy himself.
(Xernus): Would be getting drunk and possibly be partying hard.

Other characters:
(Shadow The Zoroark): Likely disguised as someone else's OC and causing mischief as them. Most likely to accidentally cause an all out brawl in the Nightclub. (Essentially, this character would be me if you turned me into a Zoroark)
(Event): Likely wouldn't even be let in because... well... she gets awfully furry at night (She's a werewolf although she keeps her mind when she turns).

Yes, I have quite a few OCs...

Last edited:
My group of OCs would probably be the kids sitting in front of the building opposite, throwing cards at people who walk up to the door for sh*ts and giggles.

Rastriavis in particular, though, would be sitting on the front steps of said building, taking something mechanical apart.
Considering Gold's a werewolf 24/7, I'm sure she wouldn't be alone.
Also, I'm pretty sure that since there's more than one person here with furries, your OC would be allowed in.

Any OC would be allowed in, unless you try to literally destroy the building or get into fights where you try to kill someone, or wound them, I.E. Zesko.

We all know he is going to try to burn the place down, only to fail and be kicked out and do the same thing.

It's okay, Zesk. We just know you too well, lol.

Any OC would be allowed in, unless you try to literally destroy the building or get into fights where you try to kill someone, or wound them, I.E. Zesko.

We all know he is going to try to burn the place down, only to fail and be kicked out and do the same thing.

I'd be doing that if I got drunk. So I can't really blame him.

I'd probably be helping him :V

Let's just hope he doesn't use Cursed Flames when he does!

This would be me.
tumblr_m24tjbKJcy1qmr2jao1_500.jpg

Shadow_Mantis said:
(Twilit): Making sure Tovi doesn't get into any trouble and possibly would be there to appropriately deal with anyone who gets a little... unruly... when drunk.

Super Bouncer.

I don't only throw people out. They get hammers thrown at them in the process.
I would be a bouncer, and deny Zesk's entry profusely.
So far, Twilit, Privy, and Doylee are the Bouncers for this place with Doylee being the most qualified to be one because he's a mod.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom