TCF Would You Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
The size of a dust mite. That would be a nice way to sneak around.

Would you rather have a pet Pokemon or have a pet Yoshi ?

Shirako, because at least I am not female.

Would you rather be forced in Antarctica in just underwear, or would you rather be forced in Death Valley in just underwear?

what nose?

Red nose.

Would you rather fly using angel wings, or command a demon army using devil horns?

(Both are attached to your body.)

Demon army, I can always comamnd the demons the lift me up and fly me to where I need to be.

Would you rather be Humble or Adventurous?

Humble. An adventurous life would be very tiring.

Would you rather retain your humanity, or gain infinite understanding, at the cost of your emotions and morality?

Retain humanity, knowing everything is boring and having no emotions means that I would be bored. Forever

Become a snail or become a beetle?

The guy that never does anything. I'm already kind of like that, sometimes. I'm just there. Watching.

Would you rather kill everyone in the middle east, or lose the ability the ability to feel, taste, smell, hear, see, and move? You're essentially a vegetable that can still think.

Psycho murder

Would you rather take everything from 10 innocent people and ruin their lives, or lose half of everything you own/like?

ruin 10 lives

Would you rather get tortured for the rest your life or torture everyone you like for the rest of their lives

I've really been wanting someone to post to keep this going, and I can't, because I don't know either one... So, first one.

Would you rather be stuck in a room with spikes in the ground instead of a floor, or one where it's 2 feet taller than than you and your hands and shackled to the roof?
(Sorry about typos- I checked a few times for some, but I mean, I am on a phone ._.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom