Tea vs Coffee

I can't ever say no to quality coffee, but I make it for myself occasionally as a treat, whereas tea lately has been the majority of my diet. Coffee has that rich, strong flavor, whereas the teas I drink are always calming, earthy, herbal teas.

Though if I could get my hands on some great coffee around here for a price that doesn't make me feel like I'm being scalped, I'd probably be drinking it more. Tea's easier for me to get right now, and my girlfriend decided to buy me more than I could probably ever drink.

I dislike tea and love Coffee, but not the store bought pre-made stuff. If you don't grind your own coffee then its going to come out terrible.

Depends on the tea and depends on the coffee. There are some horrible tasting teas and coffees out there.
But if I had to choose between good tea or good coffee, I'd go for coffee. Two lumps of sugar please. Thanks.

I do like a strong black coffee when I need to really need to get going but apart from that, tea wins every time for me. You can't beat a nice cup of Earl Grey tea! *sips*

No, because then we'd have to take iced coffee into account, and i don't really wanna go there.
too bad

I say coffee because iced coffee is my favourite beverage.

I can't allow myself to call a day a good day without at least one cup of tea.
I never really tried coffee except for once when I was 7-ish, I accidentally took my dad's cup. As far as I recall, it tastes almost exactly like tea, but I don't really know why.
Tea takes 1st through 7th place in a contest of my favorite drinks.
then it was more than likely tea.

Im not sure how it is with other people but personally i drink tea when i feel like relaxing or want something other than just water. I drink coffee for several typical reasons. The main one is for morning(afternoon in my case) and some at night if im not lazy. I also tend to drink coffee if i do any sort of anime, manga, or game marathon. I will say this tho, people die if they touch my coffee >:3

Coffee and tea give the same amount of caffeine, I've heard. But I prefer coffee because coffee. Tea is too weak and the only one we have is PG Tips, which is good to an extent. I have coffee rarely though.

What's so hard to understand in "Tea vs Coffee"?
I mean, you guys like both? wonderful! hot chocolate? interesting!
But the whole purpose of the thread is to see which one is more popular in here.

I'm British and I don't drink tea. People outside of this country say, "What the hell? You aren't British at all!" while people in this country instead say, "Oh, fair enough." I don't drink coffee either.

What do you mean I need the caffeine? I'll keep myself awake thank you very much, no need to depend on drugs to change that. Get that :red: outta here.

I rarelly drink tea, but that is mostly because the tea they sell here just tastes awful.
I've had some tea that a friend of me bought in Britain however, and that tasted way beter.
But Coffee? You can wake me up in the middle of the night for that! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom