Tea vs Coffee

I just had the strangest sense of deja vue (or however you spell it) that I already replied to this.

I dislike both tea and coughee. I am more of a hot chocolate person myself. Yes coffee was misspelled on purpose because even the smell makes me cough.

Terraria x Madrinas Coffee Collaboration Launches Today! Since Terraria has partnered with a coffee maker and also Terraria's abbreviation sounds like Tea (the "T" I mean), I ask you this: Coffee or tea?

TO THE MODS: If that does not get through, what are criteria for off topic posts?
What would have happened if I used the General Terraria Talk section to talk about this to evade the topic moderation before being visible publicitly and then argued that both tea and coffee are food items in Terraria?

A few years ago I did not like tea or coffee. But in recent years, I've gotten used to both and I love both now. Mostly the iced tea and cold brew for coffee.

I do drink tea more often, but I can't choose between them since I love both.

Terraria x Madrinas Coffee Collaboration Launches Today! Since Terraria has partnered with a coffee maker and also Terraria's abbreviation sounds like Tea (the "T" I mean), I ask you this: Coffee or tea?

TO THE MODS: If that does not get through, what are criteria for off topic posts?
What would have happened if I used the General Terraria Talk section to talk about this to evade the topic moderation before being visible publicitly and then argued that both tea and coffee are food items in Terraria?

There's already a thread for Tea or Coffee, so I have merged your thread into the original one.

Coffee just sucks. Dunno how people find it enjoyable. Tea, on the other hand is highly customizable. There are a bunch of different flavours to choose from, and you can make it just to your liking. Tea is the clear winner.

Back
Top Bottom