Blocks & Decoration Team Blocks and Platforms, Further Uses?

Lycos Hayes

The Destroyer
We all know that with 1.3.1, Team Blocks and Team Platforms have become a thing. What we also know is that they're basically blocks designed simply to identify a team.

What was originally a topic about expanding the Player Above Logic Sensor to be team specific (by @shobiwan77 ), spawned a discussion about Team Blocks, and this is where the idea I had came from.

The idea is that when Team Blocks are adjacent to a Player Above sensor, it will change the sensor to only trigger if a player passes through from that team.
Other uses include Team Blocks becoming passable only by the players of that team, while Team Platforms can only be stood on by players of that team.

Anyone else think these would be good functions to the Team Blocks and Platforms?

First, thanks for giving a link to the thread I started.

Second, what if the team blocks on effect player sensors directly above them? Otherwise you run into an issue with having two different colored team blocks next to it... Although well I'm typing this I realized that it could just activate on any of the team block colors next to it.

Back
Top Bottom