Team Fortress 2 Player Vanities! (part 1)

LegoBoyJohn

Terrarian
Hello Terraria! :joy:
its been a while since my last post, manly due to school work,
but today i am back and ready to show you some new creations of mine!

PRESENTING...

TEAM FORTRESS 2 VANITIES! (Part 1)

recently, I have been playing a butt-load of TF2 on steam and i really like the character design styles. it really shows how such simple graphics can really make a game look outstanding!
so, with that in mind, i wanted to make some TF2 Inspired vanity sets.
I have only done the soldier, Scout, and Pyro. and yes i am sure they need improvement.

So without further or do, lets check them out!

SOLDIER
soldierVanity.png

Honestly, this one came out great and i do use it on my main character.
its fun to have this vanity while using explosive weapons such as the snowman cannon or rocket launcher.
(In order to make the pants above the shoes red, use a dresser and make your paints red.)

PYRO
Pyrovanity.png

I originally made this vanity for a good buddy of mine and he fell in love with it. so did i!
(Gas tank in back is seen when holding the "Elf Melter")
this is a fun vanity to wear while using the flare gun, flamethrowers, and other fire weapons.

SCOUT
scoutvanity.png

out of these 3 sets, I feel that this one came out the best. i have 2 friends that use this vanity set with the red and blue scout. personally not my favorite class, but still a good set to use.
( The Magic quiver is there to simulate the scouts bag.)

well, that's it for this week! Next week i will make 3 more classes for you guys to enjoy.
if you want any specific class made next week please tell me! i might even make the administrator, Saxton Hale, and Pauline. and maybe even other Valve characters!

NOTES:
all these vanity sets were created by me, LegoBoyJohn and i would appreciate it if anyone who uses them give some credit to me.

Have a Good Day!

- LegoBoyJohn

THESE ARE AWESOME. Seriously, I had no idea how to make a good Pyro outfit in Terraria. Do they work for BLU team as well? When will you make more?

i will make some more vanities in about 2 days. and yes, you can make them blu team. just take the red dyes and replace them with blue. Same to red and black dyes. leave black the same.

Those vanities do resemble their references! Good job, friend! I have also made TF2 vanity sets in my workshop, check them out if you want! :)

PRESENTING...

recently, I have been playing a butt-load of TF2 on steam and i really like the character design styles. it really shows how such simple graphics can really make a game look outstanding!
I have only done the soldier, Scout, and Pyro. and yes i am sure they need improvement.

SOLDIER
View attachment 35919
its fun to have this vanity while using explosive weapons such as the snowman cannon or rocket launcher.
(In order to make the pants above the shoes red, use a dresser and make your paints red.)

PYRO
View attachment 35921
I originally made this vanity for a good buddy of mine and he fell in love with it. so did i!
this is a fun vanity to wear while using the flare gun, flamethrowers, and other fire weapons.

SCOUT
View attachment 35923
out of these 3 sets, I feel that this one came out the best. i have 2 friends that use this vanity set with the red and blue scout. personally not my favorite class, but still a good set to use.

well, that's it for this week! Next week i will make 3 more classes for you guys to enjoy.
if you want any specific class made next week please tell me! i might even make the administrator, Saxton Hale, and Pauline. and maybe even other Valve characters!

NOTES:
all these vanity sets were created by me, LegoBoyJohn and i would appreciate it if anyone who uses them give some credit to me.

Have a Good Day!

- LegoBoyJohn
?

PRESENTING...

SOLDIER
View attachment 35919

PYRO
View attachment 35921

SCOUT
View attachment 35923

NOTES:

Have a Good Day!

- LegoBoyJohn
thanks il be using this on my private pure pve server!

PYRO
View attachment 35921
Can anyone can please tell me the name of pyro shirt i need it desparetly
EDIT:The pyro shirt is the shirt from Parka set

By the way, the terraria forum doesn't allow duplicate threads about the same topic; you may want to cancel your plans for a "part 2" and roll it into a post edit instead.

Back
Top Bottom