Team Underground Mods Copyrights thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olof Almqvist

Official Terrarian
Team Darkaria Mods
Copyright Thread.

All Content from Team Darkaria Mods are reserved and is not allowed to share or upload with out my ( Núran Gaming Tv ) premission! Feel free to send me an Private Message ( PM ) about you including or uploading my mod on another forum.

All Codes, Mods and Sprites made by the Head Author @Núran Gaming Tv Is NOT premitted to upload on another forum.

All Sprites made by the Head Pixel artist @Scootaloo Dash[/U[I]SER] is[/I] [B][I][COLOR=#ff0000]NOT[/COLOR] [/I][/B][COLOR=#ff4da6][B][I]premitted to upload or take for your own use or mod.[/I][/B][/COLOR]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff4da6][B][I]All Codes, Ideas, or any Content from the Co-Author[/I]/[/B][/COLOR][I][COLOR=rgb(255, 77, 166)][B]Idealist [USER=11392]@The Great Orange
[/B][/COLOR]( aka Nature's Witness ) is NOT premitted to upload or take for your own use or mod.[/I][/SIZE]

All Rights Reserved for all Team Darkaria Mods Content 2014-2015[/user]​

Last edited:
that blue kinda hurts my eyes :c so i cant read anything. (not post relavent but it is slightly important)

So... I take it you don't want other people to use stuff you created. Very understandable.
What I am wondering though is why are you creating a lone topic for this while you can just as well stick your disclaimer inside your mod's thread (if existent) or in your mod's readme file?

So... I take it you don't want other people to use stuff you created. Very understandable.
What I am wondering though is why are you creating a lone topic for this while you can just as well stick your disclaimer inside your mod's thread (if existent) or in your mod's readme file?

I re-thought the action off posting is as a thread but i wanted to do it, cause i did not want to make a README file and put it up as a download. That way noone will read it, so i made this thread because i wanted to just have a "link like this one " because then i may get readers without them looking to my post so they know i the future that its not premitted to upload or share my mod further on.. :)

hope it helped you! stay tuned and Peace!
[DOUBLEPOST=1418400410][/DOUBLEPOST]
that blue kinda hurts my eyes :c so i cant read anything. (not post relavent but it is slightly important)

Fixed.

I re-thought the action off posting is as a thread but i wanted to do it, cause i did not want to make a README file and put it up as a download. That way noone will read it, so i made this thread because i wanted to just have a "link like this one " because then i may get readers without them looking to my post so they know i the future that its not premitted to upload or share my mod further on.. :)

hope it helped you! stay tuned and Peace!
[DOUBLEPOST=1418400410][/DOUBLEPOST]

Fixed.
And what makes you so sure they will check a link for this kind of stuff if they won't bother checking a downloaded .txt?
Just post it at the end or beginning of the mods page and it should suffice.

And what makes you so sure they will check a link for this kind of stuff if they won't bother checking a downloaded .txt?
Just post it at the end or beginning of the mods page and it should suffice.
because, well then they know that there IS a Copyright for my mods and Team Underground Mods and it is easyer to locate than downloading a .txt file.

I agree with zimberzimber. No offense, but this thread is absolutely pointless.
Just post the message in your mod thread, right at the top. No one will miss it.

I agree with zimberzimber. No offense, but this thread is absolutely pointless.
Just post the message in your mod thread, right at the top. No one will miss it.

Nah, this is the Off-topic section of the Forum so its not against any rules.

Every person got different tastes for things :)

Sorry if i disapointed you but hey, it hurts nobody right? ;)

Every person got different tastes for things :)
Posting pointless threads has nothing to do with taste and everything with common sense.
And because something's not against the rules doesn't automatically mean that it should be done. A nice example here. Not illegal where I live, but really, most people are smart enough not to do that.

Ofcourse, it's up to the moderators, so I'll get off your back.

This thread really serves no purpose for discussion, it's just a reference post for the author, so I'm going to lock it.

I don't see how posting this helps anything. If you find that someone on this forum has used your content here without permission, report it to the staff and we'll handle it. If someone does that elsewhere, neither the staff or Re-Logic is going to help you pursue action on that. Simply posting this statement here has little to no legal meaning that I am aware of.

Nah, this is the Off-topic section of the Forum so its not against any rules.
Your logic is flawed. Off-Topic is not a place for "anything goes" - there are rules for this section:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/non-terraria-topics-rules-guidelines.315/

I suggest that you attach your notice to your mod distribution in a file, like every other modder does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom