PC TeamTerraria 4 - Private 1.3.5 Playthrough Server Signups

Hours: 262 on PC, more on other platforms.
Age: Older than 12, but I don't like to give out my age.
Reason: I haven't played Terraria in a while, and when I do, I don't normally play with other people, but I'm looking for a new way to experience the game. I think It will be a lot of fun, and I'd like to meet new people doing the things that I like to do as well.
Character Name: Tey
Class: Melee, most likely
Steam Profile: Tey
Discord: Tey_Tey
Additional Notes:
  • As of this date, 6/3/17, summer break starts in a few days, so I should be frequently active, but I do like to sleep in, and would probably be active at 11:00 EST at the earliest.
  • I love listening to music, so I may be relatively quiet in a voice chat room.
  • Quick typer.
  • Computer geek.
  • Internet is usually okay until around 6/7 PM, then the reliability drops.
  • Team Green, Team Blue.
  • Male.
And that's just about it. Ask me any question you like, within reason of course.

Last edited:
Name: ItzAzeem117
Hours: Toooo Many and counting, i have finished the game atleast 5 times.
Reason: I love terraria but i have not played with anyone but my inexperienced friend.
Class: Mage or Archer, but i dont mind if you change my class. Just don't make me a thrower.

Around 450 HOURS - I can handle myself. :D

I'm 18.

Well, I really love Terraria, but I don't really have any friends to play the game with so I have to check up the Internet for companions. I noticed this thread and I got really excited. I'm cooperative and friendly + I have a lot of free time to play.

The name of the character will be Wrath (or Wrathaholic).

Whatever it's needed, but I prefer versatility. I used to be TANK - Melee a lot.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072531347/ (alejandroalex999 or Wrathaholic)

Wrathaholic#5591

Additional Notes: I would like to start a medieval city somewhere on the map, and if there's no space, I'll just use the gnomish way and develop an underground medieval city (Mines of Moria wannabe, but with less goblins..)

time played: 2 years console and 6 months pc
reason: I have no friends to start terraria over with again they say there is no point and that its too hard.
name: itbeaiden
class: mage and ranger no summoner
age: 11 I can be mature and I know what its like for someone to be annoying and not listening so I wouldn't do it to someone else
discord: depressed terrain

Back
Top Bottom