PC TeamTerraria 5 - Private 1.4 Playthrough Server Signups

SkyCommision

Duke Fishron
truebanner.png

Welcome to TeamTerraria 5!
The journey begins May 16th at 4pm EST (tentative)

Our Current Status:
25/25 Slots (Full)
If you sign up now, you will be put on a wait list for anyone that decides to resign.

Hello, and welcome to our fifth season of TeamTerraria! TeamTerraria is your #1 go-to server for a vanilla, no-cheat, and straight-forward experience of playing Terraria in multiplayer. Our goal is simple - reach the end; or rather, journey's end; of the game by working together. As you can tell, we've had four previous installments of TeamTerraria and we're very excited to experience Journey's End with our community!

v We put together a small trailer last year to help you get a general idea of what this is all about. Check it out! v

Thanks to the dudes who helped us out in that. Credits in the description of the video!

How it Works

TeamTerraria is so simple, even a Crawdad could understand it!

• Players from around the world sign up to join a group playthrough of Terraria: Journey's End (1.4) on May 16th, at 3pm EST.

• To reduce server load and prevent accidental progress, the server will only be online for a limited amount of time per day.

• Important bosses will be scheduled by server administrators according to how much players seem to be progressing throughout the game. Bosses should not be fought until the boss has already been defeated as a group. Minibosses such as Queen Bee and Duke Fishron can be fought as soon as they are available.

• If a player wants to open a Biome Dungeon Chest and holds the key, but the dungeon chest has already been unlocked, a server moderator can retrieve one from another world for you. If all Locked Gold Chests have been looted, a dungeon fishing pool will be created.

• Staff has decided we will be playing in master mode.

• The server closes and the world download is released five days after Moon Lord's defeat.

Signing up

To sign up, fill in the application below. We would prefer that you sign up on the forums, but Discord signups are also available.

-Number of hours played - any amount of experience is welcome, however.

-Age range - we accept any age as long as you have a good composure, you can provide a range if you'd like (14-18, 18+, 21+, etc).

-Tell us why you want to join the server.

-Planned name of your character - for identification purposes.

-Class. I may ask you to switch if we have too much of one class.

-Your Steam profile name, if you use Steam and not GOG. In case you're not lazy enough, you can make a link like this.

-Your Discord username, if you have one. That way, I can give you the TeamTerrarian rank on our Discord.

-Anything else you'd like to tell us.

A server isn't a server without rules. Trust me, they're very simple...
THE RULES

1. No griefing
2. No hacking
3. No bringing in items from other worlds/inventory editors
4. Sexism, racism, and racial slurs are not allowed under any circumstances
5. Be kind to other players
6. Follow other players’ advice
7. Do not steal; but do not hoard items, either. Share what you don't need with your teammates
8. Refrain from uglying the world's natural landscape
9. No wooden boxes!!!

DISCORD

fc0b01fe10a0b8c602fb0106d8189d9b.png

We have a Discord, if you want to talk to us. Players who join and are in TeamTerraria get the TeamTerrarian rank, and can join the TeamTerraria voice channel. Come chat with us without the hassle of pressing Enter! We put all our news and updates on Discord, so it's a darn good idea to join.

The 2020 TeamTerrarian Summer Games

2020banner.png

The day before 1.4 drops, we're also planning our annual event entitled the TeamTerrarian Summer Games! Teams of two compete in the minigames of Dolphinball, Racing, Scavenger Hunt, and Capture the Gem. The winners receive a $10 prize and one random contestant will receive a $10 GameStop gift card. The Games will also be streamed. We encourage players of TeamTerraria to join the games, and vise versa. Click here for more information.

~-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-~

What are you waiting for? Make an application below for TeamTerraria to get started! If you get accepted, I will gladly notify you here and on Discord. Speaking of which, why not give that Discord server a join?
$

Last edited:
-Number of hours played: Currently 1115 hours.

-Tell us why you want to join the server: I’ve participated in TT4 and it was a lot of fun, I’ve been looking forward to this ever since.

-Planned name of your character: Broback

-Class: Probably melee.

-Your Steam profile name: Fudjijama

-Your Discord username: Fudjijama#7949 (I’m already on the server, though.)

-Anything else you'd like to tell us: Sometimes my internet shuts off for a couple of minutes for some reason, so I’ll probably have disconnects occasionally.

-Number of hours at this time: 671

-Tell us why you want to join the server: Never done TT before, thought id give it a try.

-Planned name for you character: Guesty

-Class: Ranger

-Steam profile name: KarmicRetribution Steam Community :: KarmicRetribution

-Discord name: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa#5398 (already in the discord server)

-anything else you'd like to tell us: nope, that's about it

Last edited:
-Number of hours played: 120

-Tell us why you want to join the server: I dont have any friends who play terraria and i wanna try multiplayer because i would like some friends on terraria

-Planned name for your character: SlimeBuster

-Steam profile name: timondessin

-Discord name: I forgot my discord password and i cant get back on

-anything else you'd like to tell us: I hope I can join TT :)

-Number of hours played over all platforms: 150
-Why i want to join: None of my friends play anymore
-Planned name:dre
-class: mainly warrior and ranger, will use some throwing.
-steam name andybvt98
-discord name:chippy#4200
-anything else:I'm not that good at building anything, I make ok houses, and I am now think about how many wall of flesh we will need to kill. Also I have a plan for plantera, so yeah hope I get in.

-Number of hours played: 120

-Tell us why you want to join the server: I dont have any friends who play terraria and i wanna try multiplayer because i would like some friends on terraria

-Planned name for your character: SlimeBuster

-Steam profile name: timondessin

-Discord name: I forgot my discord password and i cant get back on

-anything else you'd like to tell us: I hope I can join TT :)
My Discord is TimonDessin#9135

-Number of hours played - 46 hours

-Age range - 21 soon 22

-Tell us why you want to join - It sounds cool to play with so much players

-Planned name of your character - Shen

-Class - Melee

-Your Steam profile name - KiLabs

-Your Discord username - KiLabs#6845

-Anything else you'd like to tell us - Not a thing I can think of

-Number of hours played: 95 hours.

-Tell us why you want to join the server: I haven't played Terraria in a while and when I saw the recent news of the upcoming update it gave me a huge interest boost to play again for some time.

-Planned name of your character: Pinx888

-Class: Magic

-Your Steam profile name: Sharper Scarf

-Your Discord username: Sharper Scarf#3612 (at dc too atm)

-Anything else: Pretty anxious when It comes to building correctly for npc's. I hate mountains.

-Number of hours played: 1,226

-Tell us why you want to join the server: I'm very excited to play the new 1.4 update and I've been wanting to play Terraria in a larger group dynamic.

-Planned name of your character: Scout

-Class: My preferred class is Melee but i'm fine with fitting any other role.

-Your Steam profile name: Scout04

-Your Discord username: Buchy4#3035

-Anything else: Not much

- Number of hours played - 585 hours

- Age 16

- Tell us why you want to join the server: never played with anyone before though it would be fun

- Planned name of your character - Gerald

- Class: Ranger but summoner or magician would also be cool

- Your steam profile name: Geraldyes

- Your Discord username: Gerlad#4841

-Anything else: I'm pretty average at the game make boxes for NPCs can be quite annoying I like anime so hate me all you want but I will probably stay on 24/7 cause I have no life (and don't worry I'm good at the game you can tell cause I have that one fishing achievement done)

Last edited:
Number of hours played - 642

age - 16

I enjoy playing with people and plaing witch a large number in an organized play through seems - fun

Planned name of character - Celestial

Class: Mage preferably. But I wouldn't mind ranger either

Steam profile name: Live4Catz

Discord name: Celeste#8790

Anything else: If I join is it ok that I bring some stuff over for vanity? Such as a steampunk set or something.

Number of hours played:30 Hours (with old account 400 hours)

Planned name of char:bigshlongweilder

Class:Melee or Range.

Steam profile name::mentally_challenged_

Discord:ノ丂 イんムイ ム 丂uア尺ム#2746

Tell us why you want to join the server:seems nice experiencing the new update with a big group of people and also because quarentine is boring

-Number of hours played: Currently 1135 hours.

-Tell us why you want to join the server: I enjoy terraria and have never played in a big group

-Planned name of your character: Harkle Harpell

-Class: Summoner or Mage

-Your Steam profile name: SamuelDM

-Your Discord username: SamuelDM I’m already on the server

-Anything else you'd like to tell us: I enjoy building Mechanical type things (i.e. Mob farms, invasion farms, item farms, teleporter networks) that being said aesthetics are not my forte so expect function over form.... maybe someone would be willing to tag team and add some form that'd be cool

-Number of hours played - 81 hours on steam, a couple 100 on console, and i have also played a long time ago but i lost that steam account

-Age range - 14

-Tell us why you want to join the server. I need some people to test out journey's end with and just want to make some new friends

-Planned name of your character - Xach Aldren

-Class - Gunslinger

-Your Steam profile name - Galaxy Hero

-Your Discord username - KringeKing#4209

-Anything else you'd like to tell us. I also have a friend that plays terraria that might like to send an application. His username on steam is jackyosaurus.

-Numbers of hours played - 195 hours
-Age range - 16
-Tell us why you want to join the server - Haven't tried playing to a server so i want some new experience
-Planned name of your character - KingLemon
-Class - Gunslinger or Ranger
-Your steam profile name - Lemonlikeme
-Your Discord Username - Lemonlikeme#1813
-Anything else you'd like to tell us. Looking forward to this it seems like a lot of fun!

-Number of hours played: 600 hours on steam (plenty of hours before i bought the game as well)

-Tell us why you want to join the server: Was thinking about doing master mode solo but guess doing it multi might be more fun
also haven't done any multi with more than just a few people before

-Planned name of your character: Neko

-Class: Pref summoner, don't mind other classes

-Your Steam profile name: Nekololizu

-Your Discord username: Nekololiz#2736 (Joined before doing this post)

-Anything else you'd like to tell us: Haven't been playing for quite a while but hyped up for 1.4#, know most stuffs about the game
also no school/work etc so can be online whenever

Back
Top Bottom