• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Greybrynn🌈

Retinazer
You In journey mode? If so, check the times speed.
Also queen bee is enraged out of the underground jungle, so enraged in surface jungle too, and she’s way faster enraged

Greybrynn🌈

Retinazer
Hmmm maybe go into TEdit, is there an option of time speed? I don’t know if that may be there I mean I do use it I just don’t have everything memorized lol

ED209

Plantera
Is there an update planned soon that will give us sprites for all of the music boxes?

Thanks.

WakkoCastaway

Terrarian
Hey I have a question. What release of tedit is for 1.3.5? I'm wanting to use it in tmodloader, but the latest release forces me to force update my world to 1.4, causing me to be unable to play in that world in tmodloader

Greybrynn🌈

Retinazer
what is this "Goo world" in the settings of the world? like I've recently been using Tedit for my map, and I have seen this option and i can't quite seem to see what it is

Noodlesoup

Terrarian
The download from BinaryConstruct.com is also safe, right?
This is probably a really dumb question but i want to ask because my antivirus also flagged TEdit.exe as a potentially unwanted program

darthmorf

Staff member
The download from BinaryConstruct.com is also safe, right?
This is probably a really dumb question but i want to ask because my antivirus also flagged TEdit.exe as a potentially unwanted program
Yes, it's fine. Files like this are flagged as they're s program downloaded from the internet that not many people use so windows doesn't trust it.

Top Bottom