Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Thank you, it is working :D

Im still learning how to mess around with it, and will watch the video to see if I can get some tips as well, but since I'm leaving for a while I will just drop this question:
I am trying to make a section of my world Corruption safe by making a 6-block wide hellevator, surrounded by a 3-block wood wall. However, I was wishing to remove everything in this path except for walls, wires, and such, which I am not entirely sure that selecting and pressing DEL will do. Is there a better way to do that? Or is the select+delete button good for that?
Is there a place where I can see my selection in Width x Height? Or to type the selection start and final pixel?

Thanks again and sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this :D

You could use the brush tool, click the eraser button and then only have the tile box checked..... that would let you delete only tiles and not touch the walls and everything else
[doublepost=1479507989,1479507702][/doublepost]Or even, since you want 3-6-3 you could use the brush tool with width 12, outline 3, click the outline button to activate it.... you'll then get the 3-6-3, but you would then have to edit the edges where it closed them off..... but it would speed it up greatly... set the tile to what you want the outline to be

its already a version for 1.3.4.3 because i start today a world and since i do the quick start (destroy a orb or heart) to summon a meteor i check my world but i cant find my meteor oh if anyone ask my world evil is corruption.

question:what layer is paint pasted in?

request: can you add a filter to paint only a certain kind of block?
request2: can you add an "irregular" shape to the list of brushes?
request3: can you add a tool to quickly mass remove specific decorations?

also I like that you added diagonal brushes and that "replace all except" filter
(and the program in general of course)

Last edited:
Can someone teach me how to install the 3.9 Betas? I can install TEdit 3.5 via the installer. But I don't know how to get the Betas to work. Thanks a lot.

Can someone teach me how to install the 3.9 Betas? I can install TEdit 3.5 via the installer. But I don't know how to get the Betas to work. Thanks a lot.
You don't have to install it. Just extract the contents of that file to a folder of your choice and run TEditXna.exe.

You don't have to install it. Just extract the contents of that file to a folder of your choice and run TEditXna.exe.

Doesn't seem to work for me. If I click on the TEditXna with the icon, I get a security warning. I allow it to run but nothing happens. If I click on the one that's TEditXna.exe, it opens up a Microsoft Visual Studio.

Thanks for updating this, I thought I'd let you know that the "download latest version" link on your site will download an old version from the 20th of July, "16203." I'm not sure if that's intentional or not.

How do I go about changing the tree style for the ice biome? I'm wanting a certain style for a playthrough and don't want to use a character to see what style because then I'll have seen some of the terrain.

@LenIAM Taking 5 minutes to read like the last page of posts would answer your question and then you wouldn't even have to ask it here

@RainyDays I know it's an issue and I've let @BinaryConstruct know about it

@Myth it's based on Location and the Snow Background
Snow BG options are 0,1,2,3,4,21,22,31,32,41,42
SnowTrees are
Tree_Tops_4.png
Tree_Tops_12.png
Tree_Tops_16.png
Tree_Tops_17.png
Tree_Tops_18.png

BG 0 uses 12, unless trunk position is divisible by 10, then it's 18
BG 1,21,22,31,41 use 4
BG 3 uses 17 for the left half of the map and 16 for the right half
BG 2,4,32,42 is reversed from 3.... 16 for the left half 17 for the right half

@LenIAM Taking 5 minutes to read like the last page of posts would answer your question and then you wouldn't even have to ask it here

@RainyDays I know it's an issue and I've let @BinaryConstruct know about it

@Myth it's based on Location and the Snow Background
Snow BG options are 0,1,2,3,4,21,22,31,32,41,42
SnowTrees are
View attachment 149524
View attachment 149526
View attachment 149527
View attachment 149528
View attachment 149529

BG 0 uses 12, unless trunk position is divisible by 10, then it's 18
BG 1,21,22,31,41 use 4
BG 3 uses 17 for the left half of the map and 16 for the right half
BG 2,4,32,42 is reversed from 3.... 16 for the left half 17 for the right half
Thanks for that I appreciate it. What was funny was I didn't read the @ LenIAM at first so I thought you were directing your first response to me, but as soon I re-read it I understood.

Thanks for that I appreciate it. What was funny was I didn't read the @ LenIAM at first so I thought you were directing your first response to me, but as soon I re-read it I understood.
HI , is this compatible with the Terraria 1.3.4

Back
Top Bottom