Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

A flag to trick the game into making the Red Potion safe wouldn't be a bad idea, actually. And a toggle to make both ores in a given tier spawn could also be added.
I want the feature of doubled boss health though, master mode is a little too boring for me now. There are also AI changes for empress or cultist.

is it also possible to complete bestiary in a click?

Last edited:
I want the feature of doubled boss health though, master mode is a little too boring for me now. There are also AI changes for empress or cultist.

is it also possible to complete bestiary in a click?
x2 health boss: can try with "For the worthy" world seed and with mastermode: x3 or x4 ... i stupid math

does it work with terraria latest version "1.4.0.4" because it says it works for 1.3.0.8 terraria versions and i wanted to know if its outdated or if its teditor version

I am new TEdit and got the crazy idea to custom build an entire world for fun this summer. This would include building structures and creating terrain, caverns, and various dungeons to spice up the survival player experience. From what I have been able to play around with in the 4.0.0-beta11 (now beta12) version of TEdit, there is not much support for this kind of thing. Basic world gen, cave gen, desert/snow/corruption/crimson/jungle gen, settle liquids, modify ground, etc. are all features not available, but they would go a long way to allow more user control over creating a world or even a simple scene. Are these features/tools/plug-ins looking to be developed or is this the first time someone has suggested using TEdit for large projects such as the one I am looking to undertake? Or is there another mod better suited for this kind of thing that I somehow missed? Thanks for any reply in advance. Regardless of whether TEdit will be the mod I use to undertake my summer fun, I will use it anyway for other things.

Hey there, just curious if the sprite database is currently not complete for the latest version of tEdit or if there's some kind of error that I'm unaware of. When I look in the sprites list it starts at #3 (grass flowers) and ends at #469 (table (group 2)). Previously (in tEdit 3.11) I had no issues with sprites. If there's an issue on my end I'd greatly appreciate being pointed in the right direction to sort it out, thanks!

Hi, its seems when i try and add liquid with "none" selected in the drop down, it will still add water but it will corrupt the world

TEdit 4.0.0-beta and up support Journey's End (1.4.x.x)
More details: TEdit4 for Terraria 1.4 - BETA 11 · Issue #1182 · TEdit/Terraria-Map-Editor

Heyo. I was wondering if there is currently any way to effectively remove large amounts of Crystal Shards? And if not would it theoretically possible to implement something that allows for specific sprite removal with a mask? Hallow spread through most of my underground but after clearing it with the morph tool, thousands of shards remain which I'd like to get rid of.

Thank you for your time!

Is it possible to downgrade a map back to 1.3.5? I ask this because the old version of The Builder's Workshop has finally begun to show its age and is no longer loading correctly, even when using tModLoader 64-bit.

Is this actually a trustworthy application? I almost got a virus from trying to install the item modifier tool, and I'm not taking any more chances.
Is this trustworthy?

Is this actually a trustworthy application? I almost got a virus from trying to install the item modifier tool, and I'm not taking any more chances.
Is this trustworthy?
it is open source and a beloved tool in the Terraria community since almost a decade now...
assuming you've downloaded from the official git repository, that virus alert as been a false positive.

it is open source and a beloved tool in the Terraria community since almost a decade now...
assuming you've downloaded from the official git repository, that virus alert as been a false positive.
Well, thanks for telling me. Now I need to learn how to use this jolly thing...

Is there any way to get it on iOS. I have the latest version of terraria downloaded and I have tried downloading loads of different versions by different people. If there is not, can you make one, as I would really like to start making better builds.
(All of my current builds are just boxes of dirt)

Apologies if this was already answered, "dog" was too small a word to use in the search.

Is there a way to change town pet skins using TEdit? I'd love to choose which dog I have instead of being assigned a random one per world.

Apologies if this was already answered, "dog" was too small a word to use in the search.

Is there a way to change town pet skins using TEdit? I'd love to choose which dog I have instead of being assigned a random one per world.
I wish there was a way, I had to kill the town animals over and over to get the desired skin...

(... then again, I don't even know how to insert furniture into the world, because the program is so darn difficult to use...)

Back
Top Bottom