Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Hmmm maybe go into TEdit, is there an option of time speed? I don’t know if that may be there I mean I do use it I just don’t have everything memorized lol

Is there an update planned soon that will give us sprites for all of the music boxes?

Thanks.

Hey I have a question. What release of tedit is for 1.3.5? I'm wanting to use it in tmodloader, but the latest release forces me to force update my world to 1.4, causing me to be unable to play in that world in tmodloader

what is this "Goo world" in the settings of the world? like I've recently been using Tedit for my map, and I have seen this option and i can't quite seem to see what it is

The download from BinaryConstruct.com is also safe, right?
This is probably a really dumb question but i want to ask because my antivirus also flagged TEdit.exe as a potentially unwanted program

The download from BinaryConstruct.com is also safe, right?
This is probably a really dumb question but i want to ask because my antivirus also flagged TEdit.exe as a potentially unwanted program
Yes, it's fine. Files like this are flagged as they're s program downloaded from the internet that not many people use so windows doesn't trust it.

I've just downloaded the latest update, but it says I don't have permission, immediately followed by the PC removing it as it's considered "unsafe".

Back
Top Bottom