Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Hello all, i'm enjoying my time but would love a hardmode world without the V biomes spread. I have checked and you can toggle the Hardmode status of a world in TEdit, however this does not spawn a V upon entering the world as I would have suspected, however I'm unable without spending much time to defeat the Wall of Flesh yet. Does anyone know if this bypasses the V creation?
Created a small test world, edited it to be in Hardmode. The Wall of Flash was marked as already defeated by TEdit. Saved and fought the Wall of Flesh. After 1 day in game time, no spirits were released and no hallow was created.

If you load TEdit into a calamity world, all the calamity security chests bug out and you cannot open them.

Im trying to change my mobile world difficulty from normal to expert but my tedit doesnt work i tried everything if someone could change the difficulty and send it to me in the replies i would appreciate it the here is the link :Server

Last edited:
Im trying to change my mobile world difficulty from normal to expert but my tedit doesnt work i tried everything if someone could change the difficulty and send it to me in the replies i would appreciate it the here is the link :Server
Hi @George21 I moved your post into this thread for TEdit so that more people that may know the answer can see it.

Hello!
I apologize if this is a repeat question, but what version of terraria is this compatible with? I see the main post was last updated on Apr 13, 2021 - and that the video's on the first post are 10 years old.

Thanks!

Hello!
I apologize if this is a repeat question, but what version of terraria is this compatible with? I see the main post was last updated on Apr 13, 2021 - and that the video's on the first post are 10 years old.

Thanks!

Currently 1.3.0.1 - 1.4.3.6. Working on Earlier versions still.
EDIT: We just released a new version that works with v1.0 - v1.4.3.6 (Latest of this post). Also added android / IOS support.

Last edited:
Есть бета-версия, которую вы можете проверить прямо сейчас
Однако стоит сделать резервную копию мира. У меня, например, любое использование TEdit v4.11.0 приводило к необратимой порче мира. I haven't seen anything like this in previous versions.

Скриншот_8.png

Однако стоит сделать резервную копию мира. У меня, например, любое использование TEdit v4.11.0 приводило к необратимой порче мира. I haven't seen anything like this in previous versions.

View attachment 385335

We are creating a new beta that should be fixing this soon. Remember that the .tedit files generated are original copies saved along with your new one.

Are there any weird bizarre bugs or things I should consider not doing/using for the time being, that I should be aware of for the current test betas?

Are there any weird bizarre bugs or things I should consider not doing/using for the time being, that I should be aware of for the current test betas?
As long as you backup your world you should be fine. We are fighting some world corruption issues right now caused by the shimmer. We believe we got it tackled out but still some issues exist.

Just learned about this today, got super excited then came to the realization it doesn't work on Mac. Unfortunate but it's a small percentage of the userbase, no real need for it to work on there I guess.

Back
Top Bottom