ANY OTHER DUNGEON ITEM - 10 Fallen Stars

Ectoplasm - 50 Fallen Stars (Per Stack)

ALL FMOON LOOT - 20 Fallen Stars
ALL PMOON LOOT - 10 Fallen Stars

ALL PLANTERA / GOLEM LOOT - 25 Fallen Stars

The Axe - 250 Fallen Stars

All Flairon Fish is teh 35 Fallen Stars

Pece
If yo wanna kno anything else just ask!!!

I'd like to buy any Rifle Scopes, Inferno Forks, Sniper Rifles, Tactical Shotguns and Spectre Staves you have.

Also what would it cost me to get any of these items (preferably in bulk):
  • Coral
  • Honey Blocks
  • Crispy Honey Blocks
  • Bait of any kind but preferred in Worms
  • Amber & Rubies
  • Stingers
  • Voodoo Dolls
  • Large Quantities of Bones
  • Gold and Platinum Bars
  • Depth Meters
  • Moonglow, Deathweed, Waterleaf
Thanks for your time! ^_^

I'd like to buy ^

Rifle Scopes - 30 Fallen Stars
Inferno Forks - 20 Fallen Stars
I don't have a sniper rifles , sorry
Tactical Shotguns - 35 Fallen Stars
Spectre staves?????

Coral - I only have about 500 at the moment - 20 Fallen Stars?
Honey and Crisp honey blocks - 20 Fallen Stars per stack
I don't have bait, sorry I don't do fishing 2hard4me
I have 349 amber and 124 Rubies - What price would you want?
I have 25 Voodoo Dols - 40 Fallen Stars?
Stack of Bones - 20 Fallen Stars
I don't have Gold and Platinum
Depth Meter - 5 Fallen Stars
I don't have them things

Thanx!

Spectre Staves (Staff) are like the Inferno Forks but white and shoot a projective of magic that targets enemies. You can find them in a different section of the dungeon ^^

Managed to gather up quite the amount of stars so I'll take everything you have of the bottom list that you've mentioned! All the Coral, Honey/Crisp Honey, Voodoo Dolls, Bones, Depth Meters you have! I'm not sure about the price of the Amber and Rubies, I'll throw in 100 for that if that's ok with you?
Five Rifle Scopes, five Tactical Shotguns and two Inferno Forks if you have them available. :3

Last edited:
Spectre Staves (Staff) are like the Inferno Forks but white and shoot a projective of magic that targets enemies. You can find them in a different section of the dungeon ^^

Managed to gather up quite the amount of stars so I'll take everything you have of the bottom list that you've mentioned! All the Coral, Honey/Crisp Honey, Voodoo Dolls, Bones, Depth Meters you have! I'm not sure about the price of the amber, I'll throw in 100 for that if that's ok with you?
Five Rifle Scopes, five Tactical Shotguns and two Inferno Forks if you have them available. :3

Don't you mean spectre staff?
So 100 Fallen Stars for the amber?
I have 3 Rifle scopes and 2 Sniper Scopes
But only 2 Tactical Shotguns and 1 Inferno Fork. I'll be on in about 11hours will you get ok to do trading then?

Don't you mean spectre staff?
So 100 Fallen Stars for the amber?
I have 3 Rifle scopes and 2 Sniper Scopes
But only 2 Tactical Shotguns and 1 Inferno Fork. I'll be on in about 11hours will you get ok to do trading then?

Yes I mean Spectre Staff but staves or stave is the plural of staff. Sorry about the confusion, haha! If you have any of those you can slide em in as well ;D
It's 3:17am here where I live. In about 11 hours it should be around 2:00pm. I've got to leave for work at 5:30pm so as long as you're on before then I'll be available!
If I don't happen to have enough stars for everything right this moment, I'll DERN sure have them ready for tomorrow! :)

Yes I mean Spectre Staff but staves or stave is the plural of staff. Sorry about the confusion, haha! If you have any of those you can slide em in as well ;D
It's 3:17am here where I live. In about 11 hours it should be around 2:00pm. I've got to leave for work at 5:30pm so as long as you're on before then I'll be available!
If I don't happen to have enough stars for everything right this moment, I'll DERN sure have them ready for tomorrow! :)
K its 8:30am here
The spectre staff I gave 3, 15 Fallen Stars Each?

Here's some items I'd be interested in, let me know what you can get me:

*Dinosaur pet

*Minecraft Creeper vanity set

*Lots of early game ores (silver and gold basically)

Looking to buy:

*Muramasa (highest priority)

*Extractinator

*Minecraft Creeper vanity set

*Eye of Cthulhu trophy

*Skeletron trophy

*Eater of Worlds trophy

Back
Top Bottom