Mobile Teleport hub variation for terraria mobile

Krubbit

Terrarian
Again me with my mobile problems. I was trying to make a variation of dicemanX's teleport hub.

At first I have to say that of the physics of mobile wiring y cannot make it the same as the PC or console one.

I have a video that can explain my problem.
At the end of the video as you can see when the player falls to a pressure plate it doesn't activates the teleporter until I jump. Does anyone has a solution for it.

Are you referring to
?
It might be the "step down" issue, it also happens on PCs.
Try to move the buggy teleporter down by one block and check if it still happens.

Does anyone has a solution for it.

Do you have a wiring schematic?

I don't know what to tell you. Pressure plates have become somewhat buggy since 1.3. Have you tried pulling the green wire all the way to the pressure plate?

It may be that you will have to try a different method of accomplishing what you want to do. Will pressure plates fire if you hoik into them instead of fall on them on mobile?
[DOUBLEPOST=1446654325,1446652878][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, what is it that you are trying to do?

you need to fall from two tiles height for the teleporter to activate, i think. ive exprerienced something similar on the pc version.

I posted a teleporter hub version for mobile/console here:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...porter-hub-updated-version.15368/#post-448374

Here are the schematics:

bRcrOYv.jpg

4fKUP42.jpg

The pressure plates are a distance of two tiles from the teeth with actuators on them to avoid the bug you described in your other thread. The blue wires in the schematics show how to attach the hub teleporters to external teleporters.

Test whether a fall distance of 1 tile is sufficient to activate the pressure plates (this is now an issue on PC in 1.3, but might still be OK on console/mobile).

I posted a teleporter hub version for mobile/console here:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...porter-hub-updated-version.15368/#post-448374

Here are the schematics:

bRcrOYv.jpg

4fKUP42.jpg

The pressure plates are a distance of two tiles from the teeth with actuators on them to avoid the bug you described in your other thread. The blue wires in the schematics show how to attach the hub teleporters to external teleporters.

Test whether a fall distance of 1 tile is sufficient to activate the pressure plates (this is now an issue on PC in 1.3, but might still be OK on console/mobile).
I was planning on using the original pc version one when the 1.2.4 update releases, but now that this is here and only uses 2 wire colors, I'll probably be using this instead.

Ok thanks and sorry for the repeated thread. Thas perfect and a great answer. I'm trying it.

Back
Top Bottom