tModLoader Teleporters unchained

My only gripe is you can't really use them until you've already mostly beaten the game because they require ectoplasm. The wireless mod lets you get them as soon as you get the steampunker, which makes sense because that's when teleporters unlock.

I think the steampunker should just sell these items, or make the recipe something you can achieve with 1 mechanical boss down (teleporter + souls of night and light?)

The reason I made the teleporters only available in mid-hardmode, is because they are just a bit convenient. You can carry one in your piggy bank and plop it down wherever. If you die, it doesn't matter, just teleport back.
However, I do get, that some people might still want access to wireless tech earlier...
So, maybe I could add a config file, or something, so you can change the recipe?

so i'm really confused how do u make so that a pair of teleports dosent interact with another pair , because so far its only looping me betweem all of them

so i'm really confused how do u make so that a pair of teleports dosent interact with another pair , because so far its only looping me betweem all of them
Just put a different set of gems into it's slots before activating it with the wrench. :)

I'd been using this mod since it was released, now with the pylons the use of ectoplasm for this mechanic seems weird and a early way to have telporters like the pylons could be cool ...

This mods seems to be broken in Multiplayer, trying to use the wrench to lock the teleporter doesn't do anything and trying to change the order just deletes the gem (without dropping it for you). Singleplayer works fine though and setting them up in SP and then start a MP server seems to work as well.

This mods seems to be broken in Multiplayer, trying to use the wrench to lock the teleporter doesn't do anything and trying to change the order just deletes the gem (without dropping it for you). Singleplayer works fine though and setting them up in SP and then start a MP server seems to work as well.
Just tested on tML 0.11.8.5 and it looks fine to me.

Back
Top Bottom