lich_king

Plantera
just tell me your favorite video games

mine are:

undermine

hollow knight

terraria

shovel knight

and rarely roblox(user name: mactrucker1 and note I get really annoyed by the other players, mostly on jailbreak)

Terraria, Celeste, and Monolith (criminally underrated), the holy trinity. One has endless content and creativity, one is amazing at boosting your platforming skills, and the last one has an absurd amount of bosses and content that never seems to end (it's about 15% as much content as terraria, but it's more fleshed out.) . All of them are very thought provoking, but they do it in their own styles.

Minecraft and need for speed and also GTA vice city. Do you still remember those? I honestly miss all games that we played when we were kids. Mario forever! These are classics that I will never forget. My son is playing online games that pay him; it’s not like I am against it, but at the same time, they are so :red:ed. Compared to the games that we played, the ones that are being released these days are very boring. Or at least this is how I see them. It’s a good thing that they pay, though! During the pandemic, my son has been richer than me, lol.

Last edited:
5. Minecraft, it's one of the first games I ever played, but it's just got so little content.
4. Geometry Dash, fast pace, pretty fun, but the levels just get boring to try again.
3. Mario Maker, it's fun to abuse the ability to trap the player in a box.
2. Shell Shockers, it a browser game, and it's an FPS if you ever see a Mecha_Twitchy, you would have seen me.
1. Terraria, I just love the game. It's just so good to play!

Terraria of course!

Also Minecraft, Rocket League, the Destiny franchise and RDR2.

I also play Shell Shock Live, TABS, Enter the Gungeon, Ashen and Apex Legends from time to time.

@Omega Derpling
I'm thinking about trying out Monolith soon! Def underrated

Back
Top Bottom