Tell me your luckiest / unluckiest drops in your worlds.

It took me 5 mimics to get anything other than the philosophers stone. it later took me 7 to get the titan glove which was what i wanted.

also took me 3 hallowed mimics to get the Daedalus Stormbow

It took me around 46 pink jelly fish to get a life jelly (Calamity). Not too many, but the jelly is supposed to have a 1/5 drop chance, so the odds of me not getting it in that many kills are around 0.003%

More recently in 1.3 in 2019, while transiting from the surface to hell, I obtained a Rod of Discord. This was especially surprising because Hardmode had just began, and I was only attempting to casually mine. Usually it'd take me a few hours to get the Rod of Discord while actually farming for it.
ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING ME I WAS FARMING FOR DAYS GOT IT THEN IT FELL IN LAVA THINKING IT BURNED!

oh and it took me over 50 tries(yes i WAS counting) to get a fricken star wrath my brother got one first try but ME? nope i get 27 last prisms 3 celebrations 10 meowmeres and 10 terrarians

yeah, eater's bone with a 5% drop chance supposedly
Yeah, the friend I was playing with LOVED IT. And I liked the bone rattle. But we both found better ones. She has the Black Cat, and I got the adorable puppy. When they fix dye, imma make ‘em black.
A tribute to the deceased Samantha

I started constructing a farm for the crimson key, and it dropped before I was even done building the farm.

Once i got an arkahlis first try... but I went through 20 large worlds of all FAKE SWORD SHRINES before i got it.
also I once found two enchanted swords not in a shrine right next two each other.

that took me roughly 400 tactical skeleton before I got 1 tactical shot gun I was not lucky at all that week.
thats what it showed on my tally counter

Back
Top Bottom