Tell me your most luckiest moments in Terraria

I actually had a few of my luckiest moments last night.

In my one and only visit to the hard mode dungeon, I obtained a Paladin's Hammer after killing just 1 paladin, and an Inferno Fork and Shadowbeam Staff after killing only or two of their associated enemies. The RNG gods smiled upon me!!! In a previous play-through, I remember farming for each of those items for what seemed like hours... Especially the Paladin's Hammer (6.67% drop rate in normal mode on a rare enemy)!!!

I think my recently play through was generally lucky:
  • Got an Amber Mosquito when I want to make a Fossil Armor, maybe used about 700 Dessert Fossil.(also, the play through before, I got one from about 200 Silt)
  • Meet the Slime Rain early and got a Slime Hook.
  • Got the Binoculars from the 5th or something of the Eye of Cthulhu's Treasure Bag.
  • Got a Rod of Discord when I was building the AFK farm.
  • Got an Jungle Key from Plantera(or one of its tentacles, I don't know whether it counld drop so), then got The Axe from its Treasure Bag.
  • Got most of the Dungeon drops very fast(I don't remember all).
  • Got an Uzi when I was fighting Moon Lord in the Jungle.
  • Got two Medusa's Head in a row(just one Medusa drop one, then meet and kill Another one, got one again).
  • But ironically, I farm the pirates(from a cornered Flying Dutchman) for an extremely long time to get the Lucky Coin(I got 3 or 4 Jungle Keys in the process).
  • But then, I got another one soon, maybe in a naturally Pirate Invasion, not very sure.

- Got whoopie cushion on my umm.. around 5-7th Giant Worm kill
- Got a cascade when I first reached hell
- Honeyed googles on my Queen Bee kill
- I created 5 worlds for resources and all of them have pyramids *facepalm* that moment when you don't want something, you get one and if you sant something, you don't get it.

getting all the mats and Crafting the Terra Blade for the first time really gave me a He-man moment(Now i am the master of the universe!!)
And later on in hardmode getting the Cosmic car keys, the Xeno Staff and the influx weaver from the first(and only so far)Martian madness event was epic as well, felt so happy! :)

That actually can't happen in early hardmode as mothron spawns after all 3 mechs, doesn't drop it until post plantera and eclipses can't happen till a mech is beat.
I had a friend on who was endgame helping me since I was in hardmode on a class I've never used before, I think that triggered it

Walked into the dungeon and walked out with 9 armor polishes. No one ever believes me though.

Accidentally got a Jungle key while searching for my Hallow biome (It spawned in the Jungle T.T) and while farming in the Hallow desert, I got a Hallow key but didnt even notice it drop until I started heading home.

On my first playthrough ever (god I didn't know anything T_T)

I thought the Corruption was like the endgame area I needed to gear up for, and spent hundreds of lives ramming myself into it until I finally dug a tunnel far enough to enter.
Venture in scared with my Wooden sword
My first Golden chest :0

Dragon Helmet

Back
Top Bottom