Tell me your most luckiest moments in Terraria

That happened today. I'm playing as a mage on expert with Calamity mod. I went to the hardmode dungeon. I killed one necromancer, one diabolist and one ragged caster. Each of them dropped his staff.

I think today is one of the Terraria luckiest day.
For the fun is finally decided to craft the Terra blade even if I've no real need.
It came with a bad modifier, Ok let go to reforge it and voilà : Legendary on first try!:)

"You know, it's only the second day, I think I'll got try to find the angler."
"K, I walked all the way to the ocean, might as well do some fishing, let's see what I can get..."
*Catches Reaver Shark

First Plantera kill, got Grenade Launcher, Mask, and Trophy. Second kill, got the Axe AND Pygmy Staff (0.5% chance to get both).

Side note: I get the rarest items from chests and crap, but never the common, useful stuff such as the cloud until right after it becomes useless (Acquired wings), or the Mirror until hardmode. Yet, I can get like a million shoe spikes with ease. So, I guess it's good luck? But also bad luck. :/

Here's one that just happened today:

I was called in to work, and left Terraria running, just off-window so it didn't blow up my stuff. I'm playing a moderately modded playthrough, Ninja-Class, and I found out after I got to work at like 8 PM that the power in the the neighborhood was off. Someone hit a pole and dropped it.

I hadn't logged off and saved for about six hours, and had just started a massive set of caves under my Hollow so I could get at some souls and crystals. Power comes back on like 3 hours later, I open my world and look over, and see one thing right away: the massive tunnels are still there.

It may not be the super luck, but I do feel lucky that Terraria saves everything AS it happens, not requiring you to pause and save. Sort of like an MMO; if something goes horribly wrong, Terraria has your back and you won't ever lose progress.

Also, legitimately found an Arkhalis this playthrough, but can't use it, wasn't a throwing weapon, bleh.

New one. I was in a new world I created and was fighting the wall flesh with mini shark sharanga and bee gun.the bees from the bee gun killed the wall of flesh 1 sec after it killed me. Praise God

Does UNLUCKIEST moments count too? I ran into a statue trap wired up to a wraith statue before... And unfortunately it was set up to a red pressure plate... bats spawned like a dozen wraiths. Oh, and did I mention...This was pre-hardmode and I was still using wooden armor and a wooden sword. And unfortunately the wraiths found their way to the surface. Literally required a save and exit just to be able to play at that point.

Recently I started with a Legendary Copper Pickaxe, and as well as that. On my first Slime Rain for one of my characters and worlds I got a mount from king slime.

Not sure if this is my most lucky, but I was praying for a seedier drop from Plantera, and got a Pygmy Staff, Seedling pet, A Godly Seedler and The Axe!!!

Back
Top Bottom