temery2383's Building World Thread

temery2383

Skeletron Prime
Welcome to my new building thread! I haven't really done a whole lot of creative builds in the past, but I'm working on changing that. This is where I'll be posting screenshots from my building world - perhaps some of them will end up as CC entries! Also, if you have any tips or suggestions for how to improve my builds, feel free to share them! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Main mods that I use for building (besides quality of life):
Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod
Silk Touch
Furniture, Food and Fun
Luiafk
Cheat Sheet

Anyways, let's get this show(case) on the road!
Note: I'm not sure how to remove the imgur embed links that appear to not be working; they're just the same as what's already on here.

This is the first build in the world. I wanted a good way to fit the guide and merchant into the world in a thematic way, so a welcome center with a basic shop seemed like a perfect fit! The doorway in the attic is actually a teleporter that leads to the tax collector's room, like walking through a doorway in an RPG!
Capture 2018-06-17 21_52_07.png

QIX6G0h

QIX6G0h

I think the room itself is done here, but I still need to do more stuff around the outside of it. I plan on possibly adding the roof, then painting everything around the build with shadow paint so that the screen is dark except the room. I'm also going to remove the money gatherer and gem gatherer (the chests). They fit the theme, but not the look.
Capture 2018-06-17 21_50_40.png

Here is where I'll put miscellaneous builds from other worlds!
I enjoy making themed decorative letters like these, so if I get some positive feedback (and if I have enough time) I may start taking requests for anyone who wants some.
This is just a personal logo for the T-MEC social forum to put in my signature.
PjnW4Du.gif

Last edited:
Reserved, just in case I somehow run out of room on the main post - it will be a while, if it actually does happen.

Those themed letters look good! However I would recommend a little less statues and traps inside them.
I wanted to capture the spirit of T-MEC as a wiring-focused group, which is why I included the statues and traps. Otherwise I would have definitely left them out.

Back
Top Bottom