Pixel Art Template Sprites

No, I'm just saying they need to add journey update into t mod loader in the future but don't add all the bug fixes because that would take like 2-3 weeks to get all the mods updated to journey or they could add like different versions like a 1.3 and 1.4 button to change the mode so that they can access different mods.
wdym by that? they should add the bug fixes, the only difference it makes is the bugs won't be there...
(also this is off topic, let's stop)

wdym by that? they should add the bug fixes, the only difference it makes is the bugs won't be there...
(also this is off topic, let's stop)

I mean they should add buttons to different updates so you can access different mods and I guess feel nostalgic playing early updates.

I mean they should add buttons to different updates so you can access different mods and I guess feel nostalgic.
Alright, I get it now, but that would be too much effort for not much reason.
Anyway, please stop now, this is definitely offtopic.

This thread is dead

Yes sad but true this needs to be BIG BIG THREAD ADMIN PLEASE MAKE DIS BIG BIG THREAD! PLS... ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Hallo I like Bananas And Cheese And Strawberries I Am Not Cool At All Though ಥ_ಥ

Bananas are like a yellow tasty crescent moon.
-BananaBro

Bananas Are cool because they are super delicious and tasty and COLD, MOIST, WET, YUMMY... ETC.

This thread is dead
Yes sad but true this needs to be BIG BIG THREAD ADMIN PLEASE MAKE DIS BIG BIG THREAD! PLS... ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Hallo I like Bananas And Cheese And Strawberries I Am Not Cool At All Though ಥ_ಥ

Bananas Are cool because they are super delicious and tasty and COLD, MOIST, WET, YUMMY... ETC.
Hi there @BananaBro, welcome to the forums. :) A couple things...
  • Please stop double posting (typing a message, sending it, typing another right before anyone else posts, sending it). Use the Edit button if you want to add more. I've merged your two posts into one.
  • Putting your "banana" info in this thread is nonsense, and has nothing to do with the topic. Please keep that stuff on your profile: BananaBro.
  • No need to say a thread is dead, it just adds clutter.

Thanks. If you have any questions, please send me a private message HERE - if you are posting in this thread it needs to be about this thread's topic.

Back
Top Bottom