Pixel Art Template Sprites

This is a very useful page that I use all the time. Can you update it with the new armor sprite color pallets?
Usefull but not updated. Body now in 1.3.0.1 stoped stretching when you are walking or running, legs are those who skretch now.
Male and female gender have different skin bodies and legs, male's skin legs are bigger that female's, it is now in a size of (begginer) male pants or some vanity leggings. It doesnť mean that leggings part of some vanity items got updated sprite for both gender. Nope it didn't, like Mrs. santa and Dryad clothing did get different leggings/down parts that show difference for male gender.
It mean don't use frame sprites/templates.

Not just it, because potions and dye sprites got updated too.

I know it sound and is mean, but when somebody create template thread, them s/he must too update to its own version of game or something other.

Usefull but not updated. Body now in 1.3.0.1 stoped stretching when you are walking or running, legs are those who skretch now.
Male and female gender have different skin bodies and legs, male's skin legs are bigger that female's, it is now in a size of (begginer) male pants or some vanity leggings. It doesnť mean that leggings part of some vanity items got updated sprite for both gender. Nope it didn't, like Mrs. santa and Dryad clothing did get different leggings/down parts that show difference for male gender.

I know it sound and is mean, but when somebody create template thread, them s/he must too update to its own version of game or something other.
Didn't understand a word of that. ._.

The stretching issue doesn't influence colour palettes.

Didn't understand a word of that. ._.

Any of it? I didn't have much trouble reading it.

Aye, um, can you have a download for all of these in a file? I want to save all of them and that would take a hell of a long time

You have of forgotten trophies (or just weapon racks to be edited), blank armour (any armour just plain white), and treasure bags! :)

THIS IS AMAZING

but there do is an new bar version though
Silver_Bar.png

Yo I'm back, anything I need to update with blank sprites?
You need to update a lot of sprites, like player bodies. Male and female characters have chest and legs skin bodies frames. As I said before you needed to update it not just because of this, body no longer should stretch but legs do.
Update emblem and spell tone template sprites ( I am not sure right now about emblem, but spell tone maybe recieved outline colour update.)
Other is again updated colours of the armors (mythril and halloweed), or a lot of them recieved different and new colour outline.

You need to update a lot of sprites, like player bodies. Male and female characters have chest and legs skin bodies frames. As I said before you needed to update it not just because of this, body no longer should stretch but legs do.
Update emblem and spell tone template sprites ( I am not sure right now about emblem, but spell tone maybe recieved outline colour update.)
Other is again updated colours of the armors (mythril and halloweed), or a lot of them recieved different and new colour outline.
Thanks, I'll be on it.

Back
Top Bottom