Texture Pack Tenebris - Terraria with a darker twist!

Tenebris Icon.png

Welcome, Terrarians, to Tenebris - a Terraria texture pack which aims to completely revamp many of the game's sprites, giving them a darker and somewhat eldritch undertone.

Currently, the pack is fairly small in size; though, all the pre-hardmode bosses
(bar King Slime, for now) have been resprited with completely new designs. A handful of enemies and items have been resprited as well, though!

Also, do note that I am currently working on the pack by myself, so updates might be slow! I'll try to release them as consistently as I possibly can, however.

And by the by - please do make sure to check out the pack on the
workshop page! It really helps the pack out a lot if you go leave a rating and comment there!

Changelog
  • Resprited all pre-hardmode bosses, bar King Slime for the time being. This includes their masks and trophies
  • Resprited various enemies, including:
    • All Corruption enemies, bar the slimes
    • Crimera and Face Monster
    • Demon, Voodoo Demon, and Imp
    • Meteor Head, Tim, and Wyvern
  • Resprited the Gold, Ninja, Demonite, Meteorite, and Hellstone sets
  • Resprited the Book of Skulls and Skeletron Hand
  • Resprited the Rotten Chunk, Worm Food, and Shadow Scale
  • Resprited the Starfury and Shadowbeam Staff

Screenshots
EoC.png

Meteorite.png

EoW.png

Skeletron.png

Demon and Imp.png

(Support banner coming soon™...)

Downloads:
Just in case the Steam Workshop page is down, here's the download (1.4 only - TML version coming soon!):

Attachments

• Tenebris.zip
    505.5 KB · Views: 853
Last edited:
This will be very good to play with Terraria Overhaul! :^O

can you focus on all the bosses first then do the enemies plz? also did you make the face monster more creepy? you can get inspiration from Amnesia!

here: Gatherers

This will be very good to play with Terraria Overhaul! :^O

can you focus on all the bosses first then do the enemies plz? also did you make the face monster more creepy? you can get inspiration from Amnesia!

here: Gatherers
Focussing on the bosses and enemies first is definitely the plan, especially since they seem to be the things people enjoy the most when it comes to this game. Also, yeah, I tried to make the Face Monster a lot more creepy - I even wanted to make it more extreme than it is now, actually, but the size limits were a bit of an issue lol. Glad you like the pack so far!

Back
Top Bottom