Tenthy's Creations

Well, these are incredible buildings! I enjoy them so much... *-*
@Tenthy, couldn't you give me a document of the map with "Tel Falmora"? I really want to play it myself.

How did you make the water in the solar temple seem like it isn't actually contained by blocks? I hope you know what I'm referring too.

Well, these are incredible buildings! I enjoy them so much... *-*
@Tenthy, couldn't you give me a document of the map with "Tel Falmora"? I really want to play it myself.
Thank you! Here's a link to my main world, Tel Falmora is to the right, quite far. There's also a teleportation system, so you can get there a bit faster.
How did you make the water in the solar temple seem like it isn't actually contained by blocks? I hope you know what I'm referring too.
Unfortunately, it's just a bug, there are halfblocks. Dunno why they aren't showing up.

What a beautiful world ! I love your world so much, Tenthy
7Z_gMFpdHtBHuZC-B7J_bei5CzPnqy9TnAZrV3PJekoGQTlFtiUER-OROn5SmltH80gb9615nbl5=w27-h25-no

The link to your world brings me to the website filedropper's homepage apparently. Would you mind sending the link once more if it's not too much to ask?

amazing work, but cant download from that filedropper :confused: if you can upload the schematics and world to other hosting site, please, thank you

@Tenthy, приветствую! Можешь ли ты выложить последнюю версию мира с постройками, т.к. те ссылки, что в теме - уже не работают. Буду очень признателен

For English speakers: I asked the author to download a map with buildings

@Tenthy, приветствую! Можешь ли ты выложить последнюю версию мира с постройками, т.к. те ссылки, что в теме - уже не работают. Буду очень признателен
Here you go! Some are not there, I lost a world with a bit of those in OP.

These are seriously really amazing builds. I have to second the posters above though, would there be any chance you could provide a working DL link for them?

Well, after graduation from the university there was not that much of inspiration, so I did this thingy.
The Temple of the Blood Moon
yxCXap9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom