Tenthy's Creations

I was wondering where you got those Hard Mode bosses statues (Twins, Skeletron and Mechanical Worm) that are on top of that build. Is this from a new update or what?
Thanks! Well, actually, it's not my screenshot, someone just used my build, I guess. Also those statues are definitely from some mod or something, they are not present in the vanilla game.

Thanks! Well, actually, it's not my screenshot, someone just used my build, I guess. Also those statues are definitely from some mod or something, they are not present in the vanilla game.

Ah, that explains it. I was wondering how I missed those during gameplay.

Hi Tenthy, hate to be bothering you but I was on here about 2 years ago and I used your map for inspiration. Tomorrow is my sisters birthday and I thought it would be cool to show her this map you made, I know she would love it! is there any way you can update the link for me? c:

Cheers,
okkaido

Hello, sure, here's the link. c:
I should warn you that some things changed since then, so if something's too off you can change it with TEdit. Happy birthday to her!

A new build - the Black Halls. I'll change it a bit later maybe, wanted to make some rainbow detailngs around.
iKTieCA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom