Tenthy's Creations

Hello, these are incredible creations but, when I tried to go to the world download to see how the tardis works better, all of my anti malware warned me about that website being full of dangerous stuff like malware, so if you could can you please move it to a safer storage website ? :3

Hello, these are incredible creations but, when I tried to go to the world download to see how the tardis works better, all of my anti malware warned me about that website being full of dangerous stuff like malware, so if you could can you please move it to a safer storage website ? :3
Thank you this site seems less phishy :3

Updated Tel Falmora and Pelagiad, added a new structure - Snowy Castle and a wip one - Dark Solary, check them out! c:
Snowy Castle
OaKzLV3.png

Dark Solary
VmJKynk.jpg

Hello again! Decided to show you something long forgotten - my first ever build. This was my first base back in 2011, looks really cool, riiight?
Capture 2020-05-15 23_18_02.png
So as a small farewell to 1.3 I decided to remake the old piece of junk. Looks a bit bland, yes, but I tried to be as close to the original as I could (although Dryad now lives in her own tree tower).
Capture 2020-05-15 22_30_10.png

Hope you like it and see you in 1.4!

Last edited:
Hi! Got you some fresh 1.4 builds.
First of all - the Dazzle Club!
8N2qiKQ.png

uQ08pet.png
Secondly - Facing Worlds!
R8C9a9H.png
And for the last meal - Snowy Factory!
nxezxwN.png

Ahhh these are all so well built <333 ,, I've gotta save a couple so I could learn a thing or two for inspiration
Awesome stuffs !!!

Updated some of the old stuff:
1. Snowy Casle was remade into Fiery Castle.
2mzSHMj.png
2. Steampunker's Laboratory transformed into Mechanic's Factory.
icIou2R.png
3. Frostcrag Spire got into Hallow.
7rQINJt.png
4. And finally Dark Solary mutated into Flesh Orerry.
KMsIu74.png

All of these look fantastic! btw im pretty new to these forums, is the link down or am i just blind?
Thank you!
Yup, the link is down, the schematics there were quite old and I was too lazy to make new. I'll make a new archive tomorrow.
I should also warn you that I lost some of the older builds (those from 1.2), so yeah.

UPD: A wild new link appears!
I've thrown some of freshier things there, but if you need something in particular - ask, I may still have the thing.

Last edited:
Thank you!
Yup, the link is down, the schematics there were quite old and I was too lazy to make new. I'll make a new archive tomorrow.
I should also warn you that I lost some of the older builds (those from 1.2), so yeah.

I've thrown some of freshier things there, but if you need something in particular - ask, I may still have the thing.

These are great, thanks for sharing!

Do you happen to have a download for The Black Halls?

These are great, thanks for sharing!

Do you happen to have a download for The Black Halls?
Yes, I have it! Added it to the download.
I've also thrown Hellish Palace, the Fish, TARDIS, Sheogorath's Temple, Palace of Sky Prince and Lucky's into the mix. c:

Thank you!

Hey! I stumbled across this thread yesterday and all I have to say is wow! Your builds are amazing! I was also wondering if you still have a download link for the sandstone mansion that goes under the airship?

Back
Top Bottom