tModLoader Termination mod update/changelog page

Kogsey

Plantera
Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Termination
Termination is your typical content mod, minor content updates with every monthly 1.4 Preview -> Release cycle, major updates on an irregular basis, going for constant trickle over once a year flood for this one.

Currently added:
The Electronic Orb

The Electronic Orb was created by an old legend named Archimedes and is said to destroy those he deems too powerful to be left alive, defeating the moon lord ensures you fit this description. Defeating this boss puts you on the watchlist, cross your fingers you never make it to the top.

1657022826003.png
1657022907892.png
1657022957725.png

Hardened Luminite Set:
1657023029436.png
Luminite Set Promo.png

Bone Steel Set:
Bone Steel Set Promo.png

1.4 tModLoader Workshop page: [1.4 Alpha] Termination
1.3 tModLoader GitHub page: Releases · Kogsey/Termination-Mod (Way outdated now)

Spriters welcome, you can see my stuff's a little lax, art is not my main jam.

Attachments

• Bone Steel Set Promo.png
    Bone Steel Set Promo.png
    1,021 bytes · Views: 9
Last edited:
First a small disclaimer: this is a huge work in progress, while you can grab the mod and play it, it adds very little that is coherant and non buggy and I'm just one guy who isn't that great at coding.

Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Termination
termination is your run of the mill add as much as you can modpack (or that's the goal) I'll update it as much as my motivation will let me.

Currently added:
The Electronic Orb
View attachment 283714View attachment 283755
The Electronic Orb was created by a man named <Incomplete story> and is used to destroy those deemed to powerful to be left alive, defeating the moon lord ensures you fit this description.

github page if you want it from there - Releases · Kogsey/Termination-Mod
one question how tf you putted the name of the mod with colors?

thx

i maked a review / playing the one boss that it haves, sorry for bad fps but i have a pentium and only 2 gb of ram

Done hope it makes happy lol ;)

@Yeahfrick

As a tip when posting, you can use the "edit" button on the bottom left of your post to add more content into a post if no one else has posted yet. Posting again when your post is the last post on a thread is a practice called double posting which is generally against Forum Rules.

I've merged your multiple posts into one post. Going forward, please use the edit button if you have more to add and no one else has posted yet.

Yeah, that's the way I feel about my mods and the update: make them then BAM new update everything is amazing and then... The stupid mod gets corrupted because it was in the last version!
And keep up the good work this could become the new calamity if the quality stays the same or even ups. but the mech slime and flier spawn during the beginning so I kept dieing to them. you might want to have the player killed the eye of Cthulu before they spawn. also, the ratchet is a bit op in the beginning. But all in all its an amazing mod.

Back
Top Bottom