Map-Adventure TerRa-01 Adventure Collectaton map.

Rariaz

Wall of Flesh
well i create this planet for a contest, but this is the Large Version, and it is an Adventure map and now i will present to you in a proper way.
its a Short adventure where you must find 5 Large amethyst, 4 large 1 must be crafted. there are some secrets to find.
can you find them all?

TerRa-01 Download link Here! <<<Click here

any bug send me a message thx.

IC9qB77.png

cPHHVjR.png

My favourite spaceships to date, and epic work on the pristine adventure world. :)

Wow Thank you :) i appreciate that, by the way i am a fan of your work! you practically invented the Hoik! you are one of the master scientist of Terraria.
Respect.

Oh, and from your new sig banner I see that the cool portal design I saw the other day is your's too! So all respect to you, too. I couldn't approach the level of texture depth you've manage to create in the details of each. They make virtually all other builds look like poor 2D diagrams by comparison. Took me about 4 days to make my tree-village hill (for example), which taxed my brain power and is on the lower end of mediocre.

Also, forgive me but I mostly just wondered your map (with chaos staff, since I was pretty foggy), but would it now be an idea to include an (iron) minecart in a starting chest, since 1.3's default is slower and won't make the right jumps? Not to distract from work on portal puzzles (if that's what you're up to?). I daydreamed of making a puzzle adventure tower for several years (never got near), but never dreamt one might make it look that good too! :happy:

Oh, and from your new sig banner I see that the cool portal design I saw the other day is your's too! So all respect to you, too. I couldn't approach the level of texture depth you've manage to create in the details of each. They make virtually all other builds look like poor 2D diagrams by comparison. Took me about 4 days to make my tree-village hill (for example), which taxed my brain power and is on the lower end of mediocre.

Also, forgive me but I mostly just wondered your map (with chaos staff, since I was pretty foggy), but would it now be an idea to include an (iron) minecart in a starting chest, since 1.3's default is slower and won't make the right jumps? Not to distract from work on portal puzzles (if that's what you're up to?). I daydreamed of making a puzzle adventure tower for several years (never got near), but never dreamt one might make it look that good too! :happy:

yea i notice that until now thx, this map need an update, thank you for notice it.

How to get out of the ship?

go to the control room that is up right of the ship then pull the laver next to te teleporter
but sry this map need an update.

go to the control room that is up right of the ship then pull the laver next to te teleporter
but sry this map need an update.

Oh. I didnt know that you need to stand on the teleporter while pulling the lever. But you need to place this lever closer to it cause i was able to properly activate teleporter standing on the edge of it.

Thank You Rairaz for posting this. I intend on taking the laboratory in this and combining it with other laboratories to make a laboratory base for personal use. Thanks so much! I love your work!

Back
Top Bottom