Velocity 15
Sells 50 gold coins
Rains bouncing terra beams on swing

Crafting: 2 terra blades, star wrath,Meowmere
Crafted at: ancient manipulator
sword.png

Last edited:
No damage type. I presume melee.
Other than a few tweaks, almost the same as the Meowmere with no significant or unique effects.
Starfury seems to be mistaken for Star Wrath.
No other effects other than as a melee weapon?
Sprite does not seem to fit as if it was crafted with the Meowmere and Star Wrath/Starfury.
Post Moon Lord weapons are supposed to already be the most powerful weapons in the game. I don't think players need more.

Right now, those are my main qualms about this.

Last edited:
2 Terra Blades? Now, given the long amount of time just to get one, I don't think much players would go to that length to obtain one specific weapon unless they were completionists.

"Going back to places you're so far above to get any materials you missed sounds extremely unfun to me. Imagine you beat plantera, and have to go to hell fighting the same enimies you fought with rocket boots in order to get some hellstone. The challenge there is gone, and it just becomes as engaging as a clicker you can't run in the background while you do something better. It's post-moonlord too. I thought going back after plantera would be boring in hell, but there's not an Ingreedent of the sword that would be a challenge to get. Best case scenario, you'd have to grind in the post-plantera dungeon. That's not a best I want to have post-moonlord."

-Me, earlier

Eh, it could do some work but I don't understand why people are upset about grinding to get 2 Terrablades. I mean we grind all the time to get the best crap and the best accecories.

Malee Dmage: 230View attachment 227080
Knockback 7.5 (Strong)
Critical chanse 9%
Use time 20 insane Fast
Velocity 15
Sells 50 gold coins
Rains bouncing terra beams on swing

Crafting: 2 terra blades, star wrath,Meowmere
Crafted at: ancient manipulator View attachment 227080
Yeah, if I'm being frank, this still just kinda seems like you swapped out the Meowmere's sprite and called it a day. Terra Blade II suggestions tend to not really work out when the thing's obtained at the end of the game, 'cuz, as others have said, there's no challenges left to render it remotely useful. If anything, I'd suggest making the blade obtainable after defeating Plantera or Golem; once the Cultist is downed, you can get the Solar Eruption, which I'd much rather use unless something can out-damage it.

As for the function of the weapon itself, I'd definitely say it's... lacking, in the usefulness department Okay, I apparently misread the projectile description. It works, though I don't really see any functionality coming from the Terra Blade, making its inclusion quite the shoehorn.

Eh, it could do some work but I don't understand why people are upset about grinding to get 2 Terrablades. I mean we grind all the time to get the best crap and the best accecories.
I appreciate and envy your tolerance toward these kinds of things.

Last edited:
I wonder if this actually were put into the game if people would then create a suggestion for the Terra Blade 3.0 :sigh:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't a new "final blade" being put into 1.4 anyways? Regardless the crafting recipe doesn't make much sense, if you can combine two of the same weapon in a crafting recipe then what's stopping us from combining two better swords like Star Wrath or...how about the Meowmere?
Also...insanely fast speed is...too fast. Perhaps a use time of 15 instead? That way it'll be slower yet offer more devastating power when it does hit?

I do like the idea for the projectile though, I'm imagining a sword that shoots a sort of glowing projectile that explodes into vines or earth or something...I don't know something Terra based?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom