• Terra Blade

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Influx Waver

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mnameisgeo

Official Terrarian
Soo, me and my friend made a new playthrough and we both got a terra blade and influx waver, and i can pick the one i want. Which one should i get?

My suggestion is "Yes (both of them), especially if the final sword, Zenith, is gonna be worked towards for both of you."

Outside of that, it's entirely on what you'll be planning on fighting more of, groups of targets (random monsters, more blood moons/solar eclipses, the pillars near endgame) or single targets (most bosses, the pillars themselves), as Terra Blade's the stronger weapon, but in a single-swing + projectile, Influx Waver's got a good likelihood of out damage with the projectile hitting twice more after initial hit; the animation+damage image on the wiki shows terra blade's shot doing 150-200, but the influx waver doing 3 hits of ~100.

both weapons are really good but terra blade has the distinct velocity knockback and damage advantage while influx waver on pc has less damage but is faster than terra blade (somehow) which if you get ruthless legendary demonic or mythical modifier on the influx it is far better than terrablade but if you get terrablade then its a much better idea to give it more speed with modifers although this can be quite expensive so naturally i would suggest INFLUX WAVER

thanks a lot guys, i got the Influx Waver and it's really good :) i tested it on the Cultist and now we just need to defeat 2 more pillars (stardust and solar)

My suggestion is "Yes (both of them), especially if the final sword, Zenith, is gonna be worked towards for both of you."
yeah we'll be trying to get the Zenith but when we get the swords he'll give me his Terra Blade to craft the zenith, it'll probably take a while so wish me luck once we defeat ml

Back
Top Bottom