PC Terra Blade Vs The Horseman's Blade

The Horseman's Blade has a really annoying flaw that keeps me from using it. While you're swinging it you can't turn your character around, locking yourself into swinging to one side. I never use the thing for this reason alone.

So Terrablade all the way.

Terra blade is just better overall, I find the little pumpkins with the Horseman's blade is more of a gimmick than anything.

I personally am a terra blade fan more. On the mobile with auto-swing, its like soooo op. Also the auto target on the projectile helps :)

I chose Terra Blade because the Terra lazers have much higher velocity and can be used without haveing to hit a target like the horsemans blade. the only time the horsemans has more dps is when you are sitting in front of a bulky enemy spamming it with pumpkins

Horseman's blade for event enemies that aren't bosses. Terra Blade for everything else.

(Horseman's Blade gets quite a lot of damage if you can hit a lot of mobs at once.)

why does this argument even exist. Horsemans blade is way better, the pumpkins double its damage per swing and they have infinite range and homing. With statues spawning mobs yip out can easily get to wave 20 in frost moon. The terra blade is only better in pvp

why does this argument even exist. Horsemans blade is way better, the pumpkins double its damage per swing and they have infinite range and homing. With statues spawning mobs yip out can easily get to wave 20 in frost moon. The terra blade is only better in pvp
Certain weapons are good in certain situations.

For a non-specific arena, the Terra Blade wins due to its projectile's range. It's fun to use and merks everything.

With an arena specific to the Horseman's Blade using statues, it's extremely powerful against everything. Its only limit in casual combat is its range.

Terra Blade has more DPS. Before you argue that it has been mathematically proven by numerous individuals, and is a fact. HB is only good because of that exploit, and situations where you fight a lot of enemies.

I left melee cos' both swords are OP and other melee weapons too, I always liked more the horseman's blade but Terra blade looks great

Why does everyone like the Terra Blade? Just because it has a higher base damage, doesn't mean it is better is it? The horseman's blade can easily progress through events like frost moon. So I think horseman's blade is by far better. Terra Blade might be a bit faster and it has a projectile ability but the horseman's blade can be used with statues and shoot projectiles that can light up go through walls and have a higher damage. So why is the Terra blade better

Why does everyone like the Terra Blade? Just because it has a higher base damage, doesn't mean it is better is it? The horseman's blade can easily progress through events like frost moon. So I think horseman's blade is by far better. Terra Blade might be a bit faster and it has a projectile ability but the horseman's blade can be used with statues and shoot projectiles that can light up go through walls and have a higher damage. So why is the Terra blade better
They're both situational weapons. The Horseman's Blade is good for events where you're going to be close up, like Moons.
The Terra Blade is good for bosses and normal enemies. It's good with bosses because of the projectile; it's not a very good idea to try to fight Duke Fishron with a Horseman's Blade.

Back
Top Bottom