Weapons & Equip Terra Blade

Guineabot.

Official Terrarian
I would like more additions to the Terra Blade as after Plantera it can be easily passed. Ways to do that is to combine it with the Influx Waver, Star Wrath, Meowmere, and maybe more. (If more I would use Christmas Tree Sword or Horseman's Blade :pumpking:)

random rainbow slime :rslime:

Terra Blade can be passed in terms of raw damage, but it arguably remains the best sword.
  • Terra Blade's projectile pierce a few enemies. Influx Waver does not. Terra Blade is also faster than Influx Waver.
  • Starwrath isn't as useful underground or in tight confines.
  • Meowmere's a joke projectile is curved and is affected by gravity. Terra Blade is faster and the projectile travels in a straight line indefinitely. YMMV if the cats bouncing off walls is useful.
A Moon Lord upgrade to the Terra Blade would be nice. E.g. Terra Blade + Luminite = Super Terra Awesome Blade (The STABber). People are rather split on the idea of a 'True Terra Blade'-type weapon and whether one is needed. Personally, I would like to see one. I dislike Meowmere being the top damage blade.

If missing ingreedents and having to go to hell and get hellstone with a picksaw, the jungle post-moonlord, the EOC with a solar eruption (mostly just grinding to summon it), and the dungeon with a meowmere, the mech bosses again, and the solar eclipse praying for a rare drop, is what I'd have to do, then I don't want another beam sword.

Back
Top Bottom